July cruises - best places to go?

stampmouse

so 2013 will be our 25th anniversary and we want to be onboard on our actual day (2nd) any suggestions on where to go that time of the year? I love crusing and have been to alaska 2 times, westnern mexico, eastern carriabean and western carraibean. so many places I just can't decide so thought I would ask the experts what they think is the best place.

July is too hot for us in many places, so we look to Northern Europe- Baltic, Norway, Iceland, or a round the UK cruise. Northern Spain and the west of France is a good one, too.

Jo.

For our 34th and 35th anniversaries (Jul 10th), we took Carnival from NY to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau. Had a great time (hence doing the same cruise 2 years in a row), and got in some terrific snorkeling at all 3 locations, plus it was an 8 day cruise, for about the same price as a 7 day cruise on the other lines.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13678200@N07/collections/72157624605608081/

Since you live on the west coast, what about a cruise from New York to New England and Canada? Or Boston or New York to Bermuda. Both would be less port intensive and probably more affordable, too.:)

Archived