RCCL-If you are reading please stop giving me a gift of a silly basket of nothing

Hey we appreciate the gifts they give us....they make for a nice snack on our flight, that give us absolutely nothing....and my wife uses the brown box to put all her hair stuff during the cruise...its a great organizer....

BTW! When was the last time a business gave you anything for getting what you pay for?

How many times have you shopped at the same supermarket, hairdresser, bought a car or a home and get anything from them...any credits...gifts...drinks from 5-8:30, welcome back parties....

I spend a lot more money buying a car every couple of years then cruising and have never had the MFG send me anything....only surveys of how there doing...

What is it with this entitlement...so big deal you've done 10 cruises....and your entitled...

I think RC are very generous in what they give us loyal cruisers...a lot more then any other cruise line...a lot more.

Anyways I got off topic...RC if your reading this " We love the gift boxes!"

:confused:

We love the gift baskets and the choice of drink.We first got them when we turned Emerald. And we choose to get the bottled water which is very handy to take a shore. And the biscuits, fruit and nuts are very handy when your traveling home. So if RCCL is reading this I would like to say thankyou for giving us a gift. They are very much appreciated

:D

Edited by Jasp 0401

We recycle just about everything...so the thought of putting a gift in the trash is appalling on many levels. To throw something away because YOU do not find it useful is incredibly wasteful. OP, next cruise, please leave it in the cabin so the gift can be given to someone that finds value in it.

Perhaps you could offer it to your room steward as a token of appreciation for all the hard work he/she will be doing to make your vacation enjoyable. I'm sure having a little packet of peanuts, or dried fruit to munch on while running around all day would be helpful. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you could offer it to your room steward as a token of appreciation for all the hard work he/she will be doing to make your vacation enjoyable. I'm sure having a little packet of peanuts, or dried fruit to munch on while running around all day would be helpful. :rolleyes:

Whatever we don't use, we offer to the room steward. They seem to want it. Maybe there's a black market for dried fruit and beer in the crew quarters.