Create Your Own Cruise Bingo Cards

dottyparka

Your "FREE" spot could be - a person who has no ailment riding on a scooter. (You will undoubtedly see the same person climbing in and out of the pool with ease.) Definitely the FREE spot though because you will not make it to your room without seeing this once you are on the ship.

This is a great idea for the free square! I've been trying to decide on an "easy" one for it--unnecessary scooter fits the bill!

Our cruise earlier this month departed from Miami - lots of Europeans (Germans, some French, etc.) and there were a handful of children on leashes...in England, they are called "reins." Some children truly are safer that way. I realize it looks weird - but it makes sense in some instances.

Jorts are jean shorts- usually the daisy duke, very short cutoff raggedy types worn inappropriately by men, or persons of size, who really shouldn't be showing as much of themselves as they are...

FRASS I can't help you with.

Jorts are jean shorts- usually the daisy duke, very short cutoff raggedy types worn inappropriately by men, or persons of size, who really shouldn't be showing as much of themselves as they are...

FRASS I can't help you with.

Jorts is a kind of contraction for blue jean shorts. Frass is a contraction for front *ss, like if you have a kind of chubby low belly.

Thanks!

I guess sometimes things get abbreviated unnecessarily :) Jean shorts isn't that hard to type (like DD, DH, DW, etc.) :D

Pretty sure in 12 CCL cruises I've seen everything on that list except the drunk pregnant lady... unless you count my BFF who got drunk but didn't know she was 3wks preggers at the time! Sooo technically... BINGO! I think this is a fun idea, as long as you aren't too obnoxiously obvious about it and no Oompa Loompas get their feelings hurt!

Here are a few more suggestions

a "Grill" of golden teeth

Tennis shoes/flip flops with a tux (forgot to pack the formal shoes!)

Woman under 45 wearing nylons

Full on prom do/makeup on a little girl

Mani/Pedi/Hair beads matchie matchie

Elderly couple holding hands

Teens on a hijacked rascal/scooter

Family of 4+ wearing same colored t-shirt/shorts on port day

Crew members making out

The "sniff and return" at the buffet... Someone puts a spoon full of something up to their face, smells it, and puts it back:eek:

A real Carnival themed Tattoo

Military/Fire/Police dress uniform on formal night (and buy em a drink!)

Camp Carnival "Parade of Children"

A Bingo will be fun, but I think I might take these and turn them into a weighted point scavenger hunt where you get more points for the pregnant drunk lady than an unattended child in an elevator. Then after we get home we can have a party to tally up the points and crown a winner while re-living the fun we had on our cruise!

Here are some

FUN SHIP FREDDIE!

Child in hottub with diaper on

Pier runners

Giant Towel Animal (I know they have a Towel elephant on the Dream)

Another cruise ship on day at sea

An adult on the waterslide

Window washer

Absolutley the FREE SQUARE needs to be "The cheap people removing tips at the Guest Services desk" That will be the FIRST thing you see getting on the ship.

Your "FREE" spot could be - a person who has no ailment riding on a scooter. (You will undoubtedly see the same person climbing in and out of the pool with ease.) Definitely the FREE spot though because you will not make it to your room without seeing this once you are on the ship.

It is not very nice to be commenting on people using a scooter. You do not know what the reason is that they have to use a scooter.How would you know they have "no ailment?"

need to add:

Farah Fawcett hairdo

"The Claw" bangs

Roots greater than 2 inches

Balls out (usually goes with man wearing Speedo)

"Gold" mining by an adult

Red Hatters (the womens' society, not men wearing a cap)

Someone at the internet cafe logged onto Cruise Critic (not from your group)

Couple making out in glass elevator

Cruise passenger dancing on top of table

Shipboard wedding bride dressed in gown

Wedding cake

Wedding proposal

Saints football jersey

and...

Secret door by the stage

Secret door on Verandah deck

Quick Trip/Starbucks/7-11 coffee or soda mug

Crew member who speaks Russian/Japanese/Chinese, etc

Carnival Elation Name Plaque

It is not very nice to be commenting on people using a scooter. You do not know what the reason is that they have to use a scooter.How would you know they have "no ailment?"

Maybe jaded because I watched a very young, in-shape guy on my cruise last August who was in a handicap scooter with his 3 little kids riding on his lap avoiding lines at the port, saw the same guy avoiding lines and getting priority assisted seating at the theater --- but damned if it wasn't the same guy, who even my kids noticed, was at the pool with the same 3 kids on his shoulders, throwing them around and literally RUNNING to and from the bar getting drinks for he and his wife... (No scooter in sight). While I KNOW that some people need them, you cannot tell me that there aren't people who use them to work the system.

CruiserCindy - I in NO way meant my comment in mean spirit of any kind. But lets be serious - every person who uses a scooter needs it??? AND it can be obvious to those that pay attention. If you are playing Cruise Bingo - you are definitly paying attention!

Right, I got. Carnival runs a photo scavenger hunt. However, this is not what we're doing. The items in question must correspond to a bingo square, so instead of marking B6 like you would in regular bingo, you would mark off "jorts" or "wedding."

As I asked in my original post, does anyone have something specific to Carnival or the Elation to add to our list?

Good idea but like the original better, Buzzword bingo also known as bull**** bingo. Only thing that kept long meetings bearable.

a friend I am sailing with created a bingo program on his computer :D I imagine we will be sitting around the Lido together while we check items off. here are some things I sent her some things may be more appropriate for a moving around type game.

robes in public venues

a really bad sunburn

kids playing on the elevators

anyone in costume

someone carrying a ship on a stick

pier runners

a screamer at guest relations

"piano man" being sung at the piano bar

spotting a really bad toupee almost blowing off on deck?

People with walkie talkies

Formal night a couple dressed up as much as possible

Formal night people showing up for dinner in shorts

Find a door decoration in a different language

Find a group of people all wearing same shirts (seen family reunion)

The cruise line mascot

The guy in the Hawaiian shirt

The person(s) trying to push their way to the head of the line (buffet, getting of the ship, dinner ...)

Someone in military uniform

A slot machine with the word "Pirate" on it.

A room service tray in the hall

A Flyer with "Spa sale" on it

uncontrollable bosoms (look at my cleavage)

flip-flop with socks

adult in denim over-alls

T-shirt with curse words or picture of middle finger

swimsuit wedgie-pick

tattoos

couple with more than 30yrs age difference

identical twins

limb in a cast

Baltimore Ravens jersey/shirt/cap

glittery T-shirt with image of cocktail

bonus points if t-shirt also has a caption like "it's 5 o'clock somewhere," "1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, FLOOR" or "Holy Water."

old guy with cartoon character tattoo (I tawt I saw a puddy tat!)

pasty white lady with hair in cornrow braids (not a "10")

the bolo tie and cowboy boots with tuxedo

Someone stumbling from the movement of the ship

A bride in gown getting married on board

Woman with a HUGE hairdo

Sunglass tan (raccoon eyes)

Y'all, this has turned into a HUGE list! I'll work on the cards tonight, so keep your good ideas coming. I've had to sort all the suggestions by catagory:

Cruise Fashion

Cruise Beauty

Behaving Badly

L'Amour

Dining

Ship Shape

Lagniappe

The two catagories where we could really use some help are l'Amour (balcony club, wedding proposal, etc) and Dining (buffet line cutter, plate of only bacon, ...). I look forward to reading more good ideas and THANK YOU to the folks who understand we want to just have a good time and not hurt anyone's feelings.

Public vomiting

eating ice cream out of the machine

Public urination

Drink double-fisting

dancing on top of table

identical twins

Your bingo card is starting to look exactly like my cruise to-do list, LOL...:cool:

LMAO This is hilarious. I am sooo "borrowing" this. I cant wait to see your cards.. Please do post them. this topic has made for an excellent thread to read while bored at work.. :D And for the record, I have seen many of the above red highlighted items. Its not fortunate to see but does happen.. People do the craziest things on vacation. And my group of peoplewatching family and friends will get a real kick out of it.

Archived