So lucky to be going back to Alaska!!

#1survivorfan

Can't believe it....last Sunday I saw a great deal on Princess. Called and booked immediately....then I got an amazing upgrade. Woo-hoo

With fingers crossed I called Callie at Harv and Marv hoping for a spot to whale watch. GOT IT!

Next....more fingers crossed. Called Shona at Island Wings for a bear watching trip.....GOT IT!

What luck. leaving in 30 days and got 2 awesome excursions booked

Soooo thankful!

That's great. Which ship? We'll be on the Sapphire Princess the first week of August. We're doing a land tour beforehand. One of my co-workers is going on the Diamond Princess in a week. Her husband just booked it for them last weekend. They're paying more for airfare than they are for the cruise. Princess did have some terrific sales.

That's great. Which ship? We'll be on the Sapphire Princess the first week of August. We're doing a land tour beforehand. One of my co-workers is going on the Diamond Princess in a week. Her husband just booked it for them last weekend. They're paying more for airfare than they are for the cruise. Princess did have some terrific sales.

We're sailing on the Star Princess..round trip out of Seattle. I would prefer a one way, but could not say no to this price. And you're right about the airfare. I'm in CA and my airfare for two was the price of one passenger on the cruise. We originally booked a balcony on Emerald deck and got upgraded to mid-ship Aloha deck. There's no way we could get an all-inclusive resort for this price. Yeah Princess!!

What whale watch company and in what port? Leave in two weeks on Celebrity Millennium.

Harv and Marv in Juneau. They are highly recommended and I'm so excited. We have also gone with Orca Enterprises....with Capt. Larry and had a great time, we've also done the whale watch photo tour booked through Princess. Both were great but we wanted a small ship experience this time.

We go to Maui every February to whale watch and have found an awesome tour operator....we go out every day with him. How fun to know we are seeing the same whales in Juneau that we see in Maui. Already have next Feb booked for 10 days....so it's whale watching all the way!

Once you've been to Alaska it sort of gets under your skin and you want to go back. I recently returned from #18 to Alaska, I pretty much go every year. There is just something about sitting out on the promenade deck watching the mountains go by that I find relaxing.

Archived