Accept AC Mini on Golden, or Retry?

Lispee

We have been waiting for our AC mini assignment for an Alakan cruise September 15. Got it today, D224. Any thoughts on this? I still have time to get back in the pool for another cabin. I have other friends in this area, but am not sure if I should try again...

I don't like the forward location. I would see if there are any AC cabins that are more aft. Often they will move you to a different cabin (if available) in the same category.

Thanks Coral, that was what I was wondering. I have heard that the front can be a bit rougher..

Thanks Coral, that was what I was wondering. I have heard that the front can be a bit rougher..

IMO - I don't like the front as it is rougher. The aft area has more movement compared to the center but I love the area towards the aft. I always book a mini suite in the 600-700 numbers. It is a different type of movement if that makes sense.

I like those 600-700s too. I don't feel a whole lot of motion back there, but one the reasons I like that area is for the quietness. There is little foot traffic besides the passengers who are staying in those cabins, the cabin stewards, and the occasional room service waiter delivering food.

I like those 600-700s too. I don't feel a whole lot of motion back there, but one the reasons I like that area is for the quietness. There is little foot traffic besides the passengers who are staying in those cabins, the cabin stewards, and the occasional room service waiter delivering food.

I also don't feel movement back there but others have said they have. It is definitely my preferred location.

Archived