Lindsay Hamilton - question - great vocalist

ILikeShips

While on the Constellation in '07 or '08, she had her own entertainment show and thought she was superb. After the show, DH was in line to purchase her DVD, and she noticed I was on the side in a wheelchair. She left the sales table and came over to speak to me for a couple minutes while an associate of hers took over. What a kind person; I will never forget her thoughtfulness! Believe she was from London. Does anyone know of her or her wereabouts?

Taking this one step further, Celebrity has itineraries in UK and Norweigan Fjords next year and thought it would be a delight if she could be added to the entertainment, IMHO. We are booked on Infinity 2013 and am letting my mind wander. . .

I was delighted to see her on the Eclipse transatlantic in April. She said that they have to quit cruising come fall as it's time for her son to start school. Will be a loss to Celebrity and all those who enjoyed her performances.

I was delighted to see her on the Eclipse transatlantic in April. She said that they have to quit cruising come fall as it's time for her son to start school. Will be a loss to Celebrity and all those who enjoyed her performances.

I remember her. She was a wonderful singer and a lovely person. If I recall correctly, she was pregnant at the time. Now her son is starting school!

I was on that TA as well. I had never heard her before -- she just blew me away. Not only one of the best singers I've ever heard on a ship, but obviously someone who could stand up to the talent on land as well. We were at the late show, and I was wishing I had gone to the early show as well.

While on the Constellation in '07 or '08, she had her own entertainment show and thought she was superb. After the show, DH was in line to purchase her DVD, and she noticed I was on the side in a wheelchair. She left the sales table and came over to speak to me for a couple minutes while an associate of hers took over. What a kind person; I will never forget her thoughtfulness! Believe she was from London. Does anyone know of her or her wereabouts?

Taking this one step further, Celebrity has itineraries in UK and Norweigan Fjords next year and thought it would be a delight if she could be added to the entertainment, IMHO. We are booked on Infinity 2013 and am letting my mind wander. . .

Hi,

If you check out this review I believe she is on the Silhouette

you will need to scroll down a bit but there she is.

The review is located at http://www.thepreismans.com. I hope it is helpful for those of you that are planning a cruise; and that it brings back some fond memories to those of you who have been able to visit these amazing ports.

We have been on 3 cruises with Lindsay. We love her.

We like when she does the 'who has been married the longest' with the audience. One time there was a couple that were married over 70 years.

Last time we saw her was on the Silhouette in Dec '12.

Edited by CarolRick

You are correct, Lindsay is a delight. We have cruised with her four times now. Her children are growing up so fast, we cruised one time when her son was a "bump" and she came on stage with the wonderful line "lets get one thing out of the way right now yes she is, no she has not been at the pastries too much". We sailed again twice with her after her son was born and really had hoped we would meet up with her again some cruise soon but it looks like our time is running out :(

Edited by uktog

Hi Ilikeships,

I'm not sure what ship Ms Hamilton is currently sailing on. We saw her last, on Eclipse in April. The good news is, she's often on a Celebrity ship. Lindsay is an incredible performer (what a voice !), and one of our favorites. She's also very personable, and loves to chat with the Guests. I've always appreciated that.

I'm not certain if Lindsay has a website, but here's a link to her Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/search/results.php?q=Lindsay+Hamilton&init=public#!/lindsay.hamilton.549

I hope we'll see her again on a future Celebrity cruise !

We have been on 3 cruises with Lindsay. We love her.

We like when she does the 'who has been married the longest' with the audience. One time there was a couple that were married over 70 years.

Last time we saw her was on the Silhouette in Dec '12.

Hi CarolRick,

Funny you mentioned that. Ms Hamiltion dedicated a song to our Parents a while back - as they were married 65 years at the time (soon to be 68 years), and it's a *very special* Celebrity memory for us. There were 6 family members on the sailing, and we all had tears in our eyes. If Lindsay happens to read this - a big Thank You, for your kindness.

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Everyone, Thanks so much for your great responses and thoughtful memories; we enjoyed everyone taking the time to share. She is certainly a talented, special person and we now have a "thread" of hope that she might return, if it works out for her. I was hesitant to put this question out there but now I'm glad I did.

Diane

We've seen Lindsey many times, eaten @ the Buffet with her, her children and their nanny.

She's doing the South Florida circuit this winter and is scheduled for our condo.

One of the better entertainers on the X circuit.

• 7 months later...
We think she is fabulous.

Andy--I don't see anything on her Facebook page--is there more there--like schedule, if I friended her? I hate to intrude.

Hi Twosit,

Other than getting in touch with Ms Hamilton, I'm not aware of a place where she posts her schedule. I see that HLN500 just mentioned that she's working for corporate in Miami, but I believe she's performing as well... as she was on Eclipse in November.

Lindsay is one of our favorite Celebrity Guest Artists, and hope to see her again on a future cruise !

Edited by Host Andy

I got to know Lindsey ten years ago on the Constellation, she's so wonderful!

Not to forget the excellent CD Eric Bohus she had great duetts and shows together with.

Eric became director of Celebrity's entertainment in 2007. What is he doing today?