S/O: Chocolate Purse & Panama Buns

kcscrapper

I guess I should start eating dessert. It all sounds awesome.

:eek: START eating dessert :confused: :confused: :confused: GIRL, where have you been?? I do believe you are going on the 14 day Alaska, so you have 14 days to catch up....1 or 2 a day...Nobody is counting!!! :rolleyes:

you can miss the panama buns. yuck. just a fat-laden lump of sugar. sticky and messy to boot.

i almost always opt for some fruit for dessert. when there is a fruit-based appetizer i let the server know i would like that as my final course. the cheese plate is usually good, too.

Was there not a cappuccino chocolate bombe also? Yummy.....

We loved the cappucccino chocolae bombes but haven't seen it in years. Someone said they had one on a ship about a year ago but I keep looking and NO luck. I'd love just one more of those duiring our 'cruising life'. :D

you can miss the panama buns. yuck. just a fat-laden lump of sugar. sticky and messy to boot.

i almost always opt for some fruit for dessert. when there is a fruit-based appetizer i let the server know i would like that as my final course. the cheese plate is usually good, too.

Isn't that generally what dessert type items are? Don't think they are supposed to be healthy. I personally love them (panama rolls). I remember one woman on a cruise I was on saying they were doughy. Gee, imagine that considering they are made of dough:D. Fruit is the last think I order off the menu (except at breakfast). I get enough at home. When on holidays I'm going to have dessert even though HAL doesn't generally do it that well.

Archived