New Platinum Gift-Binoculars

scperk

With the majority of the country having a drought I'm not sure those would be well received. :cool:

Perhaps something then more suited to arid regions... for protection from the dust (with the Carnival logo, of course).

Keffiyeh:

i-8kTZkwf-M.jpg

Although I have had more use for the umbrella on past cruises - I could always bring our Celebrity ones - that might catch an eye or two! :D

Tom

Perhaps something then more suited to arid regions... for protection from the dust (with the Carnival logo, of course).

Keffiyeh:

i-8kTZkwf-M.jpg

Although I have had more use for the umbrella on past cruises - I could always bring our Celebrity ones - that might catch an eye or two! :D

Tom

I've used my Norwegian Epic tote on a couple Carnival cruises. No one cares :)

I was hoping one of the VIFP enhancements would be a selection of gifts to choose from. However, since I'm now trying other lines (Celebrity up next) and more land vacations (Oktoberfest in Munich woo hoo), I'm only sailing Carnival once a year, so I don't have duplicates.

Perhaps they should consider compact umbrellas - with the Carnival logo on them. We have a couple of "Celebrity" umbrellas that I keep in the back seat - and use on occasion.

Tom

Well after one has about 6 sets of binoculars something different would be nice.

Stopped taking the picture frames and coolers off the ship after awhile and gave them to new friends we made on the cruise.

Cooler and backpack and thermos were fine nice that they are doing something different as how many of the others does one need.

We started giving the gifts away to friends made on the cruise.

Glad that they are giving us something different so no complaints here.

As for the "how many does one need" around herewe usually keep 1of whatever for each of us and then start sharing with the grandsons, and heaven forbid that everybody doesn't get 1 of those. Up until this year the youngest really didn't care much. But at 3yo he's become much more into whatever the older boys get. So since we have 4 grandsons, we always feel like we need to cruise at least a couple more times in order to spread the wealth to all equally.

We just became platinum earlier this year and hubby really liked the small back packs we received. Now its just to see whether we get enough for all the boys.

I already carry a mini set of binoculars in my shore bag. The ones we take were probably similar to the "new gift" since they were an acheivement award at hubby's work a few years back. Its fun to drag them out from time to time to see the shoreline as we get closer or to look out over some of the islands from the look-out points with them.

I've used my Norwegian Epic tote on a couple Carnival cruises. No one cares :)

I was hoping one of the VIFP enhancements would be a selection of gifts to choose from. However, since I'm now trying other lines (Celebrity up next) and more land vacations (Oktoberfest in Munich woo hoo), I'm only sailing Carnival once a year, so I don't have duplicates.

Enjoy yourself! I've been to Weisn, as the locals call it, 4 of the last 5 years. I love the time I spend in Munich! :D

So I guess that leaves you to decide between your baker or your candlestick maker. :D

Nah have better choices in the running. The people down the road from us has a brother in law who used to be married to a woman who had a cousin that once worked on a ship for 3 days as towel folder.

He says he has the best sources ever.

Or if listen to what JH says.

Decisions decisionsicon7.gif

Nah have better choices in the running. The people down the road from us has a brother in law who used to be married to a woman who had a cousin that once worked on a ship for 3 days as towel folder.

He says he has the best sources ever.

Or if listen to what JH says.

Decisions decisionsicon7.gif

Ah Stu....your sense of humor is sicker than mine....and I gotta respect that. ;)

Archived