Alochol/Beverage cards

Sharon in AZ

So, can this $250 Beverage Card be used to purchase bottles of wine in the Pinnacle grill and/or the main dining room? If so, I'll definitely be buying one, probably two. 10% is 10%. Why not buy one? I know for certain I will be buying a bottle of wine every night for dinner. Why not save 10%? What happens in the unlikely event you don't use up the entire card value?

We are not big wine drinkers -- but we have purchased bottles of wine in both the dining room and the Pinnacle with the Beverage Card.

I'm going to purchase two of the $250 cards for our November cruise. I don't see any downside...we'll save 10%, and anything we don't use will be applied to our on-board account. With our wine habit, the chances of money remaining are pretty slim!:eek::o:eek:

I'm going to purchase two of the $250 cards for our November cruise. I don't see any downside...we'll save 10%, and anything we don't use will be applied to our on-board account. With our wine habit, the chances of money remaining are pretty slim!:eek::o:eek:

Exactly:):D;)

Somewhat on topic, I have a question about wine. My DH doesn't drink wine. I don't like to order by the glass as the selection is not as good. When I order a bottle on Princess, they have a system whereby anything you don't drink will be brought to you the following evening. Is this system also available on HAL? For reference, we'll be on Veendam in a couple of weeks (our first cruise on HAL). Thanks! :)

Somewhat on topic' date=' I have a question about wine. My DH doesn't drink wine. I don't like to order by the glass as the selection is not as good. When I order a bottle on Princess, they have a system whereby anything you don't drink will be brought to you the following evening. Is this system also available on HAL? For reference, we'll be on Veendam in a couple of weeks (our first cruise on HAL). Thanks![/size'] :)

Yes, they will cork the bottle for you and bring it out again the next night.

Archived