Princess has THE WORST WEBSITE!!!!

waldgreen

I must confess that I have not read all of the posts, but if you don't like the Princess site, stay away from Celeberty's - it's really bad.

You haven't booked Carnival yet.

Both the worst and slowest web site in the world!:eek:

Since we're now trying to prove that even though the Princess web-site is having some "trouble", it isn't the WORST EVER, nobody here has mentioned the Costa web-site. While I won't say it's the WORST EVER, it certainly is more difficult to navigate than the Princess site.

Hi,

Apparently, Princess is having difficulties with their website. I am unable to log-in (keep on receiving a message that my e-mail address or password is not recognzed). I don't usually have this problem.

Chuck

Hi,

I am able to log-in to the Princess website today. I was impressed to see that my cruise history already has been updated to reflect my recent cruise (which ended on July 28).

Chuck

All web sites have their problems, but I like Princess because it's so intuitive. A newbie can sign on and quickly find whatever he/she is looking for in the main banners.

Cruise Personalizer, as well. Every element of your cruise can be located from page one.

Good onya Princess ITs!:)

If you want the most pathetic website, try Celebrity. Princess must have been having issues or updates this weekend. What you've described is not common.

I agree, the whole celebrity site is very, very bad.

We have never had a problem with princess web site or booking excursions.

Sometimes on the weekends they do have updates, but you will get that message.

I agree, the whole celebrity site is very, very bad.
I agree. When I was booking our tours last year, it took me over half an hour to book two tours for two people. Each page took at least five minutes to load and because you pre-pay, I had to enter my CC # for each one. HAL's is only slightly better. If you want to check anything on your booking, you have to enter your booking # for each thing. :(

my saved cruises disappeared today when i tried to update the prices. when i go to the cruise itself, it says its saved but in my princess it says i have zero saved cruises. i'm hoping my booked cruises don't disappear!

my saved cruises disappeared today when i tried to update the prices. when i go to the cruise itself, it says its saved but in my princess it says i have zero saved cruises. i'm hoping my booked cruises don't disappear!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Let's hope not!!!!:eek:

And I just tried logging into My Princess or my Captains Circle account using the exact email address and passwords that worked yesterday (when I printed out boarding passes and luggage tags) and get the error message that my email address can't be found. There is something funny going on, and I really don't believe it's user error.

As with most things in life, just because it didn't happen to me doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I wanted to post an update to this. When I couldn't log in to My Princess or my Captains Circle account last week (and neither could DH) one day after successfully logging in, I didn't phone Princess; I just waited. I had just printed out boarding passes and luggage tags for our upcoming cruise, so I had no immediate need to log in.

This has been happening to us for years now. At first we were doing a whole lot of fingerpointing at each other ("You changed it and forgot to update our password keeper". "No, YOU did!"). It was driving us nuts. Then, someone posted on CC about how they were having similar issues, and I began to think we were not the ones at fault. I really believe that this happens whenever Princess does some kind of update. What works one day might not work the next...but if I sit tight and wait, the original log in and password WILL work again. In this case, it took a week.

Go figure.

I'm posting this so that others who are having similar issues might be made aware that it is definitely a Princess thing, not a personal thing. You can phone Princess every time it happens (I have, several times), but now I know to give it a week, if I have that option.

For a couple weeks now, when I sign in and go to My Princess and click on Personalize, I get a message on the left side saying "Invalid Booking". I have to go through the tab "Booked Passengers" and put my name, birthdate and booking number to access my cruise.

• 2 months later...
Normally I prefer Celebrity, but, trust me, Celebrity has the worst website.

I thought no one could have a worse one than Princess--but Celebrity's is awful--check out its board regarding the web site.

Also--everyone has the same complaint about the 1-800 service center people--never the same answer twice--less knowledgable than most of cruisecritic.

Archived