Guarantee notification?

PSDottie

We booked three guarantee verandas for the August 18 sailing of the Odyssey. How are we going to be notified of which cabins we have?

We will be joining you on that sailing! Like Dan said, look on the website, but closer to the sailing you can't view it any longer....

Marja

Before I posted my question i called Seabourn and was told the travel agent would inform me. I have never been informed by a TA before and that's why I questioned what Seabourn said. In any case, I'll just have to wait.

We are also first timers leaving on 8/18. Haven't heard anything yet!

I have met people (at a pre-cruise hotel, not booked by Seabourn) who didn't know where their suite was until they boarded - their luggage labels still said gty. But although it is nice to know where you will be, rest assured that you WILL be aboard even if you don't get told in advance.:)

Our cruise is in 8 days -- we booked 3 guarantee verandas and today found out we are all on Deck 7 close to midship. I bought my last pair of shoes today and I fly to SFO Monday and Tuesday we leave from SFO to Venice. Can't believe it's almost here.

Our cruise is in 8 days -- we booked 3 guarantee verandas and today found out we are all on Deck 7 close to midship. I bought my last pair of shoes today and I fly to SFO Monday and Tuesday we leave from SFO to Venice. Can't believe it's almost here.

So exciting PSDottie!! We are just back from our cruise last Sunday, and I know the excitement you are feeling. We started in Venice as well... I'm missing it! We had a wonderful time, lot of walking, shopping and sightseeing.

Like you, we had more than one cabin on the ship and they nicely put our guarantee together as well.

Enjoy!! Can't wait to hear when you come back!

Archived