I can't get on the Tuesday Special Sales site!

pmfan

I tried that and the only thing I get is a message that Internet Explorer encountered a problem, and that they are unable to connect me to that site. :confused:

I would suggest clearing your cookies and rebooting your computer. We also occasionally have to reset our network and that seems to clear problems.

Sorry, not much help. Good luck.

I tried that and the only thing I get is a message that Internet Explorer encountered a problem, and that they are unable to connect me to that site. :confused:

I would suggest downloading Google Chrome and using that as an Internet browser. IE always seems to have issues.

Is the Tuesday sale on the royal web site somewhere? I can't seem to find it. Or do you always follow the link above?

There's no link to the PDF file on Royal's website. I always follow the link above.

• 3 weeks later...

I got the same "coming soon" in big letters. I haven't seen that before either. Hopefully that means a big sale coming up as I need to book my sister's Mother in Law for our cruise in November. I've been waiting for the prices to go down for singles, no luck yet. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Archived