What is your favorite cocktail?

NovCruisin

My friend, Budster told me about a Bushwhacker, It's got Dark Rum, Creme Decao, Baileys Irish Cream & Ice (it's a frozen drink) and it's like drinking a Chocolate Milk Shake!!!:D Royal Caribbean makes them all the time. On the Constellation, we gave the bartender the ingredients & she made a GREAT BUSHWACKER:eek:

Hi Phil:)....I don't recall ever trying that one before.

I will have to make a note to do so on Summit in November:D

Oh, congrats on the games, with some of the most wonderful

moments from your own country:)

Try it Lois. It tastes great and is a wonderful colour. The Olympics have been brilliant so far. You gotta beat the Chinese ;)

You're the one who introduced me to it and I think we've enjoyed a few together.:)

Indeed, but I will hold your responsible for starting me off on the whole slippery slope with a Cosmopolitan :)

Phil

Can't remember the name of my favourite one but it is blue ?! Now if there are lots of blue ones I'll just have to work my way through the lists in many bars to find it ;)

Last year hubby tried a vodka martini, shaken not stirred on formal night - just for the photo in his posh gear ------------ it was awful but he had to drink it as he'd paid for it :)

Sooooo excited now --- so close to flying out to Venice on Thursday :D:D

Cocktails here we come ----- hic hic hurray

Three CHEERS for the drink packages! It really makes it easy and fun to try drinks you may never order otherwise! We did drink more than we would have if we paid by the drink. And remember, you can have coffees, bottled water, and other non-alcoholic drinks, too. :)

Last year hubby tried a vodka martini, shaken not stirred on formal night - just for the photo in his posh gear ------------ it was awful but he had to drink it as he'd paid for it :)

It was probably the wrong vodka ;) Tell him to try the Stoli Elit next time, straight up with a twist. So smooth. Good price on the ship too. Some will tell you that gin is the only true Martini and that it's 007's fault, but it's all good!

Phil

I like the Lychee Martini and a Breakfast Martini made with Marmalade and Grapefruit Juice. The Molecular Bar is a must :D

Apsen coffee shounds great I'm going to try it in september

My friend, Budster told me about a Bushwhacker, It's got Dark Rum, Creme Decao, Baileys Irish Cream & Ice (it's a frozen drink) and it's like drinking a Chocolate Milk Shake!!!:D Royal Caribbean makes them all the time. On the Constellation, we gave the bartender the ingredients & she made a GREAT BUSHWACKER:eek:

This is one I would love to try. Am copying down the ingredients to take with me in February.:D

On our last eclipse cruise we loved the molecular bar!

They make a drink with avocado that is like a smoothie,

I can't remember the name but it was awesome.

The biggest challenge was that it's not open all day

It opens at 5:00. I tried a sip of that avocado drink.......definitely

not one of my favorite drinks.....I did not enjoy that one.

Archived