What is your favorite cocktail?

NovCruisin

ohhhhhhh, that sounds wonderful! What's in it?

The Coming Up Roses has Bacardi Razz/Champagne Brut/Lime/Rose Petals/ Raspberry Rose Foam and Rose Essence.

My favorite is the Tanned Russian, also from the Molecular Bar. It has

Russian Standard Vodka/Malibu/Coco Lopez/Grilled Pineapple Juice/Fresh Lemon Juice/Grated Coconut and Coffee Coconut Foam.

I know I can look at the menu but I was hoping to get recommendations :) sometimes drinks that don't sound good are, and visa versa

The Martini Bar has many great ones, but ... IMHO there isn't much that beats the Expresso Martini after dinner. Before dinner I experiment with different ones each evening. DH is just glad I limit myself to 1 before dinner, and 1 Expresso Martini after dinner, based on the cost of them. :D Our last couple of cruises, the Martini Bar was prominent on our final bill.

Have fun:D I will be back on her in March. I have always said I never

drink enough to warrent buying a package but it is 11 nights and it

is for a big birthday......I may have to just buy it this time;)

We don't think of ourselves as big drinkers but with the beverage package remember it includes all speciality coffee drinks, large Evian water, speciality waters and freshed squeezed juice just to list a few choices. ;)

ohhhhhhh, that sounds wonderful! What's in it?

Hi, Susan gave you all the items:D....thankfully;) because

I didn't know them all......it is quite good though:)

We don't think of ourselves as big drinkers but with the beverage package remember it includes all speciality coffee drinks' date=' large Evian water, speciality waters and freshed squeezed juice just to list a few choices. ;)[/quote']

Oh...I know it includes all that stuff;).....I don't normally drink alot

during the day...water, juice, etc....but I am going to think about it

for this cruise anyway:D

Someone else who loves Blue Waves;). Gin, Blue Curaçao, Peach Schnapps and lime juice.

If you are into the more straightforward Martinis the Stoli Elit for me is the best vodka, dry or with just a splash of vermouth.

Phil

Hi Phil:)....I don't recall ever trying that one before.

I will have to make a note to do so on Summit in November:D

Oh, congrats on the games, with some of the most wonderful

moments from your own country:)

Someone else who loves Blue Waves;). Gin, Blue Curaçao, Peach Schnapps and lime juice.

If you are into the more straightforward Martinis the Stoli Elit for me is the best vodka, dry or with just a splash of vermouth.

Phil

You're the one who introduced me to it and I think we've enjoyed a few together.:)

Hi, Susan gave you all the items:D....thankfully;) because

I didn't know them all......it is quite good though:)

I got a copy of the Molecular Bar menu from the "mixologist" when we were on the Eclipse. He even autographed it! :D

I love the Molecular Bar! One of my favorites was the 3G, made with Hendricks Gin, Canton ginger liqueur, elderflower liqueur, and thyme. The South of the Rio was my husband's favorite. It had Jalapeño cachaca, lime juice, cucumber, and basil. We both really liked the Ginger Mojito, too.

I love the Molecular Bar! One of my favorites was the 3G, made with Hendricks Gin, Canton ginger liqueur, elderflower liqueur, and thyme. The South of the Rio was my husband's favorite. It had Jalapeño cachaca, lime juice, cucumber, and basil. We both really liked the Ginger Mojito, too.

Didnt try the molecular bar last year --- is it worth a visit ?

Didnt try the molecular bar last year --- is it worth a visit ?

If you are asking those of us who really enjoy the drinks in there?

Then yes, it is worth a visit:D;):)

That's good enough for us ! Hic :)

FYI....there are only 14 drinks on the menu and they are all 12.00

each. You could try 1 a day and then would almost go through the

entire menu;).....hiccup......:D

Hmm.. I'm going on a 15 night cruise. Might have to do one a night and then pick my fave for the last night! lol

At home, my cocktail of choice is usually Dewars on the rocks, although a good martini is never far from thought. But I, too, bought the premium package for my fall cruise because I want to try them all! All the froofy silly ones by the pool, all the classic martinis and the crazy variations, just all the stuff I would never take a chance on if I was paying for them individually.

Ok, maybe not all... but I'll take a good swing at 'em!!

Why stop at 1? <hic> ;)

Hmm.. I'm going on a 15 night cruise. Might have to do one a night and then pick my fave for the last night! lol

At home, my cocktail of choice is usually Dewars on the rocks, although a good martini is never far from thought. But I, too, bought the premium package for my fall cruise because I want to try them all! All the froofy silly ones by the pool, all the classic martinis and the crazy variations, just all the stuff I would never take a chance on if I was paying for them individually.

Ok, maybe not all... but I'll take a good swing at 'em!!

Hi, I saw your post over on the solo forum:)....I hope you have

a wonderful cruise:D

Now this is the kind of thread that is fun:D:);)...depends on what

the mood is and what I feel like drinking:)

I agree Lois! Thanks to the OP for starting this.:)

I have gotten the drink package and will have it again in February on Equinox. CREAMY chocolate martini, stressing the CREAMY. Have not been to the Molecular Bar but will definitely have to try it this time around.

Archived