Emerald gift basket?

Just got all of our cruises credited to be at Emerald level. The Crown and Anchor rep said there would be a gift basket in our room. Can anyone confirm and tell me what might be in it?

From my questionable memory. Some fruit, cookies, the drink of our choice as specified in our profile and some dried fruits that I really like.

I think the Gift basket is gone D+ got this on EN last week.P1000641_zps477a6189.jpg

This is what I received on Majesty this past weekend, also. I'd rather have a cheap pen available.

I must admit that I did receive additional treats everyday. A fresh fruit plate the first day. Chocolate covered strawberries one day, and another plate of chocolate covered strawberries and petit fours on one day, also a cheese/cracker/apricots/walnuts plate.

Also had the little bottles of shampoo, lotion, etc.

I was D+ in and oceanview cabin.

• 9 months later...

I know this thread is a bit old, but I have a related question for y'all. We will turn Emerald four days into our next cruise on Freedom this month. Does the C&A staff recognize that while on-board?

I know this thread is a bit old, but I have a related question for y'all. We will turn Emerald four days into our next cruise on Freedom this month. Does the C&A staff recognize that while on-board?

Not usually. You can mention it to the Loyalty Ambassador, but don't be surprised if they tell you that your recognition will come on your next cruise.

You do not attain the next level until after the cruise. Even if you can convince the LA to waive the rules for you, there's really nothing you would get. Not like turning Diamond that would get you into the lounge.