Fort Laud to Miami

loopdloops

We are cruising out of port of miami, but flying into fort lauderdale the night before we sail. There are 6 adults and one 1 year old. I need suggestions about what hotel we should stay at and how to get to hotel from airport and then from hotel the next a.m. to port. we don't want something super expensive, but i also don't want to be afraid for my life while staying there. :eek: thanks!

If you read down the board, you will see this topic discussed almost daily. It is up to you to decide if you are going to stay in the FLL area, or the Miami area. The answer to your transportation question is a shuttle, unless you wish to do a one way car rental.

Stay near FLL where hotels are generally cheaper than those in Miami. You can shuttle from the FLL are to POM for about $15 per person each way - some offer discounts for kids, families and groups. Check with SAS, QLS and Go Airport Shuttle.

Check www.sunny.org for FLL area hotel info. Good luck! :)

We are cruising out of port of miami, but flying into fort lauderdale the night before we sail. There are 6 adults and one 1 year old. I need suggestions about what hotel we should stay at and how to get to hotel from airport and then from hotel the next a.m. to port. we don't want something super expensive, but i also don't want to be afraid for my life while staying there. :eek: thanks!

Stay in Fort Lauderdale..many hotels to choose from depending on your budget (maybe Hilton Garden Inn shuttle and breakfast)...some offer shuttle from airport to hotel if not use a taxi.

Use a shuttle like www.ridesas.com morning of cruise from hotel to port (POM)..they will also do a return trip from POM back to FLL.

Archived