With which celebrity would you want to cruise on rccl?

sr5242

None! Oh wait, I take that back! I'd love to go with Nemo, Dory, Sebastian, Ariel, King Triton and Ursula. I think they would be a fun crowd to greet good morning to when I step out on my balcony at sunrise! :D

Prince Harry. That guy knows how to party. And I wouldn't break "the code"

What happens at sea, stays at sea!

Lol, I love the way our royal family have now become trendy and people want to party with them rather than being stuck up as they used to be :rolleyes:

None! Oh wait, I take that back! I'd love to go with Nemo, Dory, Sebastian, Ariel, King Triton and Ursula. I think they would be a fun crowd to greet good morning to when I step out on my balcony at sunrise! :D

I'll leave Ursula out but otherwise I agree!! :D

If I can have my pick of Royalty, I'll take the Duchess of Cambridge, Princess Mary of Denmark and Princess Maxima of the Netherlands. I could SO use their style advice :cool:

And for all the people who wrote on this thread that they do not want to cruise with a celebrity, thanks for stopping by and letting us all know you are superior to the rest of us :D:p;)

You made my day with your OT jabs!!

And for all the people who wrote on this thread that they do not want to cruise with a celebrity, thanks for stopping by and letting us all know you are superior to the rest of us :D:p;)

You made my day with your OT jabs!!

great point!

And for those nominating deceased persons, sure- why not! It'll be Bill and Ted's Excellent Cruise! So-crates, rock on!

I was perusing the sept 2012 explorer roll call and saw that someone named deena cortese from "jersey shore" would be holding her "party cruise" on that sailing. I personally would rather have my delicate parts mauled by a bear than cruise with the jersey shore cast, but got to wondering with which celebrity/famous I would want to cruise.

With which celebrity/famous person would you want to cruise?

Anthony Bourdain - you just know the food would be tops all week with him on board.

I've never seen a celebrity on board and doubt I ever will...but my husband and I sometimes play the "who would you want stuck at your table if you had to pick somebody" game. I always pick Amy Roloff. Don't know if she's technically a celebrity since hers is a reality show...but she seems like a down to earth person with a good sense of humor.

:cool:

I was perusing the sept 2012 explorer roll call and saw that someone named deena cortese from "jersey shore" would be holding her "party cruise" on that sailing. I personally would rather have my delicate parts mauled by a bear than cruise with the jersey shore cast, but got to wondering with which celebrity/famous I would want to cruise.

With which celebrity/famous person would you want to cruise?

:cool:Halle Berry wearing the orange bikini from the Bond movie. She would have to leave the knife home though. I'd spend my time at the pool with her at the pool bar-----Mojito Halle?:cool:JACK I$ $AILING AGAIN

On my last Cunard cruise we had Teddy Sheringham on a dining table near us. The majority of US posters will have no clue who he is. Any Brits or soccer fans will know him as he was a bit of a legend. He sat next to us at a table in a bar but was with his friends and a model girl (he was a bit of a playboy in his day) so I decided to let him enjoy his holiday and not pester him even though I wanted a pic :(

Any celebrity comedian willing to improve upon the Cruise Director that I'm told is working Oasis on my 9/22 sailing. I saw a friend's IPhone video of her, and she...well, let's just say, ANY celebrity comedian will do! LOL :D

I did meet a "unknown" celebrity on our RCI Legend cruise a few years ago. Anyone know jazz guitarist Pat Metheny? I'm a HUGE fan. Even though he has 16 or 17 Grammys he could cruise along with the general public & no one would really know him. Only one other cruiser on Legend besides myself knew him. I did't pester him but I did speak with him briefly & get a snapshot.

Priceless! :)

This was a few years ago, Mary Allen and his wife were entertainers on our cruise. They mingled with all the guests and even sat with them in the Windjammer. Very friendly people.

Jan

do you mean Marty Allen ?? we were on a cruise one time with him as the entertainer and you are right. he is very friendly and mingled with the cruisers..:)

Archived