With which celebrity would you want to cruise on rccl?

sr5242

I was perusing the sept 2012 explorer roll call and saw that someone named deena cortese from "jersey shore" would be holding her "party cruise" on that sailing. I personally would rather have my delicate parts mauled by a bear than cruise with the jersey shore cast, but got to wondering with which celebrity/famous I would want to cruise.

With which celebrity/famous person would you want to cruise?

I was perusing the sept 2012 explorer roll call and saw that someone named deena cortese from "jersey shore" would be holding her "party cruise" on that sailing. I personally would rather have my delicate parts eaten by a bear than cruise with the jersey shore cast, but got to wondering with which celebrity/famous person I would want to cruise.

With which celebrity/famous person would you want to cruise?

OMG not Deena....:D thats for sure. They will most likely take over the hot spots.

Now if your talking George Clooney....;) I could watch him and be happy.

Which ever celebrity would not disrupt the vacation of the other people on board by having venues shut down for their own purposes would be fine with me.

I think you missed the spirit in which the question was intended. Every party needs a pooper, that's why we invited you.... Ocean Boy, Ocean Boy....

I think you missed the spirit in which the question was intended. Every party needs a pooper, that's why we invited you.... Ocean Boy, Ocean Boy....

I guess I just don't go ga-ga over celebrities. I've actually treated a few when a movie company was making a film in this area. It just isn't a big deal. Cruising is all about family time for me.

Feel free to un-invite me to the party.:eek::D

None. Having a certain celebrity on board would not entice me to cruise. I cruise to cruise. Ocean, pool, sun, ports, service, getaway factor. Don't need shows or characters or outdoor screens.

Just my two cents.

Teddie

Prince Harry. That guy knows how to party. And I wouldn't break "the code"

What happens at sea, stays at sea!

Knowing his recent sightings, he would appreciate that. ;) I am sure Liz is not too pleased.

Actually saw Harry on the March 4th Freedom of the Seas cruise. Not on the ship but he was on an island. Didn't get close enough though. I am inclined to agree this guy seems to know how to party. He would make a good CD, or at least a bartender.

Archived