With which celebrity would you want to cruise on rccl?

sr5242

And for all the people who wrote on this thread that they do not want to cruise with a celebrity, thanks for stopping by and letting us all know you are superior to the rest of us :D:p;)

I imagine these folks just don't want their vacation impacted by paparazzi and the possibilities of areas being sectioned off to accommodate them. But I could be wrong.

As for me, anytime anyone's ever asked me 'if you could have lunch with any one person, who would it be?', I've ALWAYS known it's been Mel Brooks. He is one phenomenal story teller. Unfortunately, if he were cruising with me, I would have to respect his privacy (bummer) and not act like a big fan.

Erika

(p.s. Mel,if you're out there, if you ever cruise with me, you are ALWAYS welcome to interrupt my vacation to say hi.)

I was perusing the sept 2012 explorer roll call and saw that someone named deena cortese from "jersey shore" would be holding her "party cruise" on that sailing. I personally would rather have my delicate parts mauled by a bear than cruise with the jersey shore cast, but got to wondering with which celebrity/famous I would want to cruise.

With which celebrity/famous person would you want to cruise?

She has been screwed over by some of the men she has been with, so Id like to show her a good time. Id like to take her on a cruise. My wife might not like it, but Id like to take her.:rolleyes: Don't worry about being disrupted, as you prolly wont see us much :eek:

TV' date=' Movie, Musicians, professional athletes...nah...don't care.

But if I were to see a professional wrestler...who kinda straddle a few of those categories...I'd totally mark out for.

It would be pretty cool to cruise with Olympic athletes too.[/quote']

Updated list...apparently I do care about tv some: Steve Carell, John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, Rainn Wilson, Creed Bratton and/or Craig Robinson from the Office. Neil Patrick Harris, Jason Segel and/or Cobie Smulders from How I Met Your Mother, John Stewart and/or Stephen Colbert.

Great shows and I'd just like to pick their brains about their shows with them. Nothing crazy, I don't go star-crazy if I ever see one.

She has been screwed over by some of the men she has been with, so Id like to show her a good time. Id like to take her on a cruise. My wife might not like it, but Id like to take her.:rolleyes: Don't worry about being disrupted, as you prolly wont see us much :eek:

Eewwwwww!!!

do you mean Marty Allen ?? we were on a cruise one time with him as the entertainer and you are right. he is very friendly and mingled with the cruisers..:)

Yes, I meant Marty. As soon as I sent it I knew I goofed.:)

Jan

I actually was on a cruise with Samuel L Jackson once....and there was not a single snake on the ship! And if the person who said James Burke meant author James Lee Burke, I second that motion! What a fantastic writer he is.

I was perusing the sept 2012 explorer roll call and saw that someone named deena cortese from "jersey shore" would be holding her "party cruise" on that sailing. I personally would rather have my delicate parts mauled by a bear than cruise with the jersey shore cast, but got to wondering with which celebrity/famous I would want to cruise.

With which celebrity/famous person would you want to cruise?

I had John Cleese on a QE2 crossing was a delight

I imagine these folks just don't want their vacation impacted by paparazzi and the possibilities of areas being sectioned off to accommodate them. But I could be wrong.

That's not what the OP asked or what I imagine these people meant.

You yourself did what the OP asked: Thought of someone you would like to meet (if it was possible and you'd get to spend some "alone" time with the person).

The purpose of this thread isn't to tell us all how someone considers all celebrities (or any of us who did answer) below their level.

Right, OP? :confused:

You yourself did what the OP asked: Thought of someone you would like to meet (if it was possible and you'd get to spend some "alone" time with the person).

The purpose of this thread isn't to tell us all how someone considers all celebrities (or any of us who did answer) below their level.

Exactly! Not every thread has to be "serious and informative.". Sometimes you just want to have a little fun! And btw, I decided who I'd want to cruise with- Ellen degeneres! She's hysterical- she could make reading aloud from a phone book funny!

Exactly! Not every thread has to be "serious and informative.". Sometimes you just want to have a little fun! And btw, I decided who I'd want to cruise with- Ellen degeneres! She's hysterical- she could make reading aloud from a phone book funny!

And not everyone has to do just what the OP asked. Everyone can bring his/her own "take" to a thread.;)

Ellen +1

Amen to that...

And Ellen would be fun to cruise with. :)

Without a doubt, for me it would be the Boss, Bruce Springsteen.

We're the same age , came from the same background, but he's

had the opportunity to experience so much more. I'd love to find

out all of the fantastic things he's done since his Asbury Park days

(where I walked the boardwalk many a summer day)

Archived