With which celebrity would you want to cruise on rccl?

sr5242

I'll leave Ursula out but otherwise I agree!! :D

If I can have my pick of Royalty, I'll take the Duchess of Cambridge, Princess Mary of Denmark and Princess Maxima of the Netherlands. I could SO use their style advice :cool:

And for all the people who wrote on this thread that they do not want to cruise with a celebrity, thanks for stopping by and letting us all know you are superior to the rest of us :D:p;)

You made my day with your OT jabs!!

How are you coming up with this. Because someone doesn't want to cruise with a celebrity and disagrees with you?

dave matthews, especially if he gets to take the stage for a few show. even better if the whole band gets to come.

don't need to meet, just have some very cool music.

and there are some great jazz artists I'd love to run into on the Oasis/Allure in the club.

other than that, i don't know if I want to *meet* any celebrity- not sure if we have anything in common....

Just think William Shatner! That would make my day.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

I second that! He reminds me of my late father. I never missed an episode of Boston Legal because his looks an mannerisms reminded me of my dear dad.

i honestly think i would cancel a cruise if the jersey shore anything was on board.im not kidding and if there's a kardashian i am absolutely out.

I saw one of the Housewives of...shows when they all decided to go on a Mediterrainian cruise. It was horrible. They all had bad attitudes. The one star of the show who has a hairline half down her forhead who dresses her girls in funny looking outfits let the kids run wild. They hated the ports and were loud and obnoxious. I had to change the channel.

I 2nd Jon Bon Jovi

Also Jason Statham (is that right).

Johnny Depp might be fun in a weird sort of way.

Ellen Degeneres would probably be a lot of fun.

Ron White

Bill Engvall

Lots of comedians out there, but I always forget their names.

I actually travel with my own celebrity - my DH played in a band & has an album. ;-)

And for all the people who wrote on this thread that they do not want to cruise with a celebrity, thanks for stopping by and letting us all know you are superior to the rest of us :D:p;)

You made my day with your OT jabs!!

I don't get how these opinions equate to "being superior". I am actually enjoying reading some of these posts, but know for myself that I wouldn't much care about having any particular celebrity on my cruise. And I don't think it's OP to say so on this thread. Just sayin'.

Teddie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived