What is B2B2B2

Sweeth20bunkobabe

Although I know some folks who did 4 cruises, one right after another, all one weekers out of Ft Lauderdale. ALL on different ships and different lines. They said, ya, it was a bit much going from ship to ship, 4 in a row, but they said they MUCH preferred it to one 28 day cruise. To each their own!

Although I know some folks who did 4 cruises, one right after another, all one weekers out of Ft Lauderdale. ALL on different ships and different lines. They said, ya, it was a bit much going from ship to ship, 4 in a row, but they said they MUCH preferred it to one 28 day cruise. To each their own!

I've done one B2B (same ship, same cabin) from Fort Lauderdale (7-day West, then 7-day East Caribbean), largely because the price was great. In the future, I would opt for a 14-day cruise because it would go to more ports that are farther from Florida. IMHO!

We have done many, many back-to-back cruises -- on the same ship.

Many years ago we did a back-to-back-to - back -- 3 different itineraries on the same ship and same cabin. Really nice.

I would never consider doing one week on one ship, then moving to another ship, and then another ship. That is not a true back-to-back cruise.

We have done many, many back-to-back cruises -- on the same ship.

Many years ago we did a back-to-back-to - back -- 3 different itineraries on the same ship and same cabin. Really nice.

I would never consider doing one week on one ship, then moving to another ship, and then another ship. That is not a true back-to-back cruise.

If I ever happen to come into some unexpected money (okay, LOTS of unexpected money..:p:rolleyes:) I would like to do what I call disjointed B2B's on every Carnival ship from every port in Florida.

I know that I might have to spend a night or two in a hotel here and there, but at least 2 weeks on each ship before moving on.

I have only done one true B2B on the Glory a few years ago with alternating itineraries and it was really nice. I did the disjointed thing last year, taking the Conquest Halloween cruise then spending Sunday night in Galveston and boarding the Triumph on Monday. We have a B2B in the same cabin on the Breeze in January with the 2nd leg being the Bloggers cruise.

It's so expensive to get to Florida for a cruise, so until air comes back down we will probably stick closer to home or always do a B2B from the Florida ports.

I have 2 B2B2B's coming up...Tuesday, I board the Carnival Spirit repo to Australia, and then in Feb., the Splendor repo to NYC.

My longest cruise has been 16 days, so this will be a real test to ship life.

I think if you have the time and money, and have to fly to a port, it is at least worth it, to try a B2B! Especially if it's a different itinerary.

I've done one B2B (same ship, same cabin) from Fort Lauderdale (7-day West, then 7-day East Caribbean), largely because the price was great. In the future, I would opt for a 14-day cruise because it would go to more ports that are farther from Florida. IMHO!

I guessing we would get different MDR menus each night and different shows too with a 14-day vs. two b2b 7-day cruises.

In January I did a 14-day Caribbean on the Grand Princess. Princess had changed it from the 14-day to a 7-day cruise. We could book as originally listed or as a 7-day. Sadly the itinerary was not as good. The only difference was a slight change in entertainers. The menus were a carbon copy of the week before. At least there are lots of choices so I could choose what I'd missed the week before. I wouldn't do that again because going back to Fort Lauderdale mid-cruise wasted a lot of time.

The longest I've done is 24 days composed of 3 segments.

On my last cruise I met a couple that were on the ideal B2B2B.

7 day Western Carib - 13 day Transatlantic - 12 day Grand Med. Same ship. Same cabin.

Owners Suite on NCL to boot.

What a Suite life!!!!

In January, 2013, there are about 300 from our roll call and an unknown number of others taking a 49 day b2b2b - FLL to Buenos Aries to Santiago to SF.

I guessing we would get different MDR menus each night and different shows too with a 14-day vs. two b2b 7-day cruises.

You hit on one of the downsides of B2B 7-day: same menus the second week. That was great for the nights I liked the menu, but not so great for a couple of dinners! Also, the production shows were exactly the same, and, of course, many of the same jokes!

Nevertheless, any day on a cruise beats a day not on a cruise!

Archived