Alfredo's Pizzeria Menu

lovevacadays

I just tried finding the menu for Alfredo's on Princess' website. I checked under onboard experiences - dining but didn't find it. I also tried a search on this forum. I went through several threads but didn't find a menu.

I'm hoping someone might have a menu they can post.:)

Thanks.

I just tried finding the menu for Alfredo's on Princess' website. I checked under onboard experiences - dining but didn't find it. I also tried a search on this forum. I went through several threads but didn't find a menu.

I'm hoping someone might have a menu they can post.:)

Thanks.

Try this... might be a bit hard to read...

6804801784_215a427798_b.jpg

Sapphire Princess 007 by RickEk, on Flickr

We enjoyed eating there often on the Sapphire & for those who prefer a slice of pepperoni or the daily special it's still available on Lido deck. It was plenty for us to eat but for those who want more food they can bring it from the IC. With Vines next to it, there's a large choice of wine options.

I'm looking forward to the larger Alfredo's Pizzeria next October on the Royal Princess. :D

Thanks Rick. I can always count on you.:)

;) You're welcome... :)

Yum. I see three that look absolutely delicious.

Actually, make that four, if they'd leave the olives off the Romano!

I'm pretty sure you can "have it your way"...

I'm pretty sure you can "have it your way"...

While I didn't make any changes, previous posts indicate there may be some flexibility to mix the ingredients but not for those not on the menu like pepperoni. It's also not 'to go' & I think their goal for Alfredo's is fancier types of pizza with a relaxed sit down dining experience which is great for me! :D

While I didn't make any changes, previous posts indicate there may be some flexibility to mix the ingredients but not for those not on the menu like pepperoni. It's also not 'to go' & I think their goal for Alfredo's is fancier types of pizza with a relaxed sit down dining experience which is great for me! :D

Intriguing :)

Hi All

While on the Grand was surprised by how under used it was pizza was first class and all who ate there once went back,

staff where more than happy to give you a pizza your way.

When I was on one of the older Princess ships that did have a sitdown pizzeria, I found we needed as much time as when eating in the dining room since the pizzas are made to order.

We often did not have that much time to eat between activities and excursions, so skipped eating there even when we would have liked the food.

We haven't sailed Princess for about 3-4 yrs, but I remember the pizza was reallllly good. No other ship can compare to what I remember. We booked a Jan cruise on the Star. Please tell me the pizza is still good.

The pizza at the pool was as good as always on our recent cruise on the Golden Princess...

We loved the pizza from Alfredo's when we were on the Grand last year! And while the pizza up on the pool deck was good, this pizza, we thought, was so much better. They were happy to customize the pizzas for us...though as others said, I do believe some in our party asked for items to be removed not added. And yes, it was great to go over the IC and get some soup or salad as a first course, then enjoy the pizza. I still dream about the Vegetarian Pie. Wish the Ruby had Alfredo's...we'll be on her for a 19 day TA and would certainly be eating there often.

Archived