I LOVE Comedians with Guitars......You didn't tell me that part...

jenseib

I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone. I am heading off to Disney tomorrow Morning and I won't be updating again till I get back in about 2 weeks. I hope you continue to follow me then. I have so much more to share about this wonderful cruise!!!

Have a great trip! Looking forward to more of your review when you return.

Clair

I was enjoying reading your post about getting ready for your cruise and when I got to the end I realized you sailed today. I can't wait to read your next posts. I love to cruise also and on Nov. 24th am sailing on the Sapphire Princess for 2 weeks around the Hawaiian Islands. I hope you have the most awesome time!:D

• 2 weeks later...
I was enjoying reading your post about getting ready for your cruise and when I got to the end I realized you sailed today. I can't wait to read your next posts. I love to cruise also and on Nov. 24th am sailing on the Sapphire Princess for 2 weeks around the Hawaiian Islands. I hope you have the most awesome time!:D

Thanks. Yes it was another great cruise. Cruising is a bit addictive I think.

I am back and ready to update this report and hopefully get started on my Dream on in the next week or so too.

I am so jealous of your Hawaiian cruise

When I least left off I had just finished drawing Pluto in the Animation class......

After my drawing class I went in search of Lisa and found her sun bathing. I showed her my picture and told her I was going to head back to the room and put it away. I think I barely walked about 15 steps away and it started raining. There was a mad rush of people jumping out of the pools to a dry spot, which I found kind of funny. They were wet and now they are avoiding getting wet.

poolgazebo.jpg

stackwithsmoke.jpg

magictube1.jpg

pinnochiospizza.jpg

mickeylounger.jpg

mickeyhandslide.jpg

You can kind of see the rain in this picture.

raining.jpg

I headed back to the room and found these cups. I guess someone from the fish extender group left them and Lisa had brought them in. We were not part of the official exchange, but signed up to get any extras since many people said they had made too many items. I was shocked at how much stuff we actually received and I am thankful to all those kind hearted people.

giftcups.jpg

While in the room I decided to get a few more pictures of different things in there.

toiletlight.jpg

cabinlight.jpg

showerfaucet.jpg

showerhead.jpg

While hanging in the room, Lisa arrived. She said it rained pretty hard for a few minutes and she just decided to get out of there.

We flipped on the TV. I think I decided I needed a short nap and told Lisa to wake me in ½ hour if I fell asleep.

Before I knew it I heard my name and was told to get up. I had totally conked out. Lisa said I had even started to snore. I could see why too. I had my head on high pillows and the position I was in made me bend at the neck putting my chin almost on my chest….so basically I was cutting off my air supply.

We decided it was time to get some lunch.

These aren’t the best pictures because I took them with my point and shoot.

food1.jpg

food2.jpg

They had a lot to choose from today too.

food3.jpg

food4.jpg

food5.jpg

mickeycups.jpg

food6.jpg

food7.jpg

food8.jpg

After lunch we had planned to see Brave in the Buena Vista Theatre. Brook had told us to save her a spot as she wanted to see it too.

We headed off for a potty break first.

bathroom3.jpg

bathroom4.jpg

We were lucky and had grabbed sweatshirts before going. That theatre is VERY cold. It also got packed very fast. We watched for Brook and never saw her. It got to be standing room only and we gave up looking.

I was shocked at how cold it was in there, but others must’ve been there before because many people brought in blankets and curled up together under them.

The movie was good. This was Lisa’s first time seeing it and she enjoyed it. We used to go to Disney movies a lot together as I would take my other 2 kids and she would come along to see them. I used to make fun of her because she would cry in almost every movie. I seemed to have softened a bit because I now tear up as well. When the lights came up we quickly dried our eyes and headed out.

We stopped off in the room to drop off our sweatshirts and I took a picture of some of the treats we had received so far.

treats.jpg

We went up on deck and sat for a few minutes and saw a plane.

airplane.jpg

My guess is that we were near Cuba.

We ran into Brook and she wanted to go to the Quiet Cove to get a coffee drink and so did Lisa.

We ran into this guy on our way.

beachmickey.jpg

beachmickey2.jpg

Brook had said that they had tried to come to the movie but it was so packed that they just walked by and gave up.

Inside the Quiet Cove Café I took pictures while the girls made their orders. (I don’t drink coffee).

qcc1.jpg

qcc2.jpg

qcc3.jpg

Thanks for the trip report. Lots of great pictures!!

That is weird, I've never noticed that the theater is cold.

Toledo, Spain, probably...

I'm loving this report.

I'll chime in here and say I've always found the theatres cold (on both the Magic and the Wonder). I grab one of the blankets from the adult pool area to bring with me.

I was thinking Toledo, Spain, aslo. ;)

:)

Thanks for the trip report. Lots of great pictures!!

That is weird, I've never noticed that the theater is cold.

Toledo, Spain, probably...

Someone on another board told me it was a supplier or something along those lines. I have to go and relook that up.

Subscribed and looking forward to reading it :)

:D

I'm loving this report.

I'll chime in here and say I've always found the theatres cold (on both the Magic and the Wonder). I grab one of the blankets from the adult pool area to bring with me.

I was thinking Toledo, Spain, aslo. ;)

:)

Ok, I looked it up. Someone told me it was a famous Coffee grower in Costa Rica...El Toledo.

anchor2.jpg

tunnel.jpg

quietcovedeck.jpg

We found a seat in the adult area and saw this helicopter go around.

copter1.jpg

I wondered if Cuba was monitoring us. Lisa said I shouldn’t have taken the picture. And then a few minutes later it circled again and she swore they were coming to get me.

copter2.jpg

I have since heard that Cuba was in fact watching us. Not sure why really, but I guess the Big Disney boat looked intimidating.

We walked around a bit more.

dclrailing.jpg

earpool.jpg

fingers.jpg

I think we ran into Brook again and she was going to the Cove Café for a snack so we followed her in again. (Or I could have my memory wrong and we went in the 1st time by ourselves and the 2nd with her…I can’t be for sure. LOL)

covesnack1.jpg

covesnack2.jpg

We headed back to the room and started to get ready for dinner and just laze around a bit. We both showered and watched one of the movies playing on TV as we got ready.

Tonight dinner was at Parrot Cay.

parrotnapkin.jpg

parotmenu.jpg

parrotmenu2.jpg

I believe bread was Warm Banana Bread with banana butter dip.

parrotrolls.jpg

While we made our selections I took a few random pictures.

parrotbuffetlocation.jpg

parrottable41.jpg

For an appetizer I chose the Baked Crab Dip Martinique, Jumbo Lump Crab Baked in Creamy Cheese Sauce served with colorful Tortilla and Plantain Chips.

parrotcrabdip.jpg

Lisa got the Cream of Green Asparagus, With Crabmeat and Asparagus.

parrotsoup.jpg

One of us, or maybe both of us had this salad. It’s so sad, but I can’t remember for sure, but I am pretty sure we both had it.

Parrot Cay Salad, Fresh tender Spinach tossed with sliced Red Onions, Mushrooms and a Warm Bacon Dressing topped with Crisp Bacon and Chopped Egg.

parrotsalad.jpg

For my Entrée I got Mixed Grill, Grilled Beef Tenderloin Steak, Lamb Chop, Bacon Wrapped Sausage and Jumbo Shrimp on Mashed Potatoes, Asparagus and Grilled Tomato with a Cabernet Mushroom Sauce.

parrotsteak.jpg

I don’t have a picture of Lisa’s plate, so my guess is that we got the same thing, or I just wasn’t feeling like taking another picture. LOL

Dessert!

Lisa got the Parrot Cay`s Sweet Temptations, A Trio of Crème Brûlée Cheesecake, Lemon Meringue Pie and Chocolate S`More Vanilla Cake.

parrottemtations.jpg

Archived