~Destiny Review October 6th 2012~

re-re

Re-re I did respond to your questions about the Magic. Its towards the end of the previous page if you didn't already see it.

Okay Thanks, i just saw it, for some reason i was having trouble with the cruise critic page. I'm looking at the Magic ,Breeze and the Dream, I would love to try one of the newer ships, My daughter is getting married next October and thinking about a cruise wedding, You know i'm all for it, any excuse to take a cruise, right.;)

Great review! You are hilarious! Loved your formal night dress. So pretty. I'll be on the Destiny in TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!

:D

Thank you, So glad you enjoyed it, I wish i was going again in two weeks, have a blast.:D

Okay Thanks, i just saw it, for some reason i was having trouble with the cruise critic page. I'm looking at the Magic ,Breeze and the Dream, I would love to try one of the newer ships, My daughter is getting married next October and thinking about a cruise wedding, You know i'm all for it, any excuse to take a cruise, right.;)

I'm looking at those exact same ships, the Breeze and the Dream. However, Ms Re-Re, You NOR Your Husband look old enough to have a Daughther thats getting Married Next Year. :eek: What kinda Vitamins are you all taking???? Send me a Bottle, would you?? LOL Congrats on you all keeping your youth!!

I'm going on the Breeze next month b2b cruises, I am counting the days I can't wait. I'm still undecided on my formal night attire but after seeing your dress, I just may have to go with a one shoulder. That dress was beautiful; and you looked great wearing it.

I'm looking at those exact same ships, the Breeze and the Dream. However, Ms Re-Re, You NOR Your Husband look old enough to have a Daughther thats getting Married Next Year. :eek: What kinda Vitamins are you all taking???? Send me a Bottle, would you?? LOL Congrats on you all keeping your youth!!

You are too kind, we're also Grand parents, my secret is alcohol lots of preservatives in alcohol:D But seriously our daughter is 25, we started young,i met my husband my first year of high school 1982, he caused me a lot of trouble with my parents, i just recently got off punishment.:)

I'm going on the Breeze next month b2b cruises, I am counting the days I can't wait. I'm still undecided on my formal night attire but after seeing your dress, I just may have to go with a one shoulder. That dress was beautiful; and you looked great wearing it.

Thank you so much, you guys are making me blush.:)

After my nap i sat on the balcony for a while. Tonight was elegant night so we got dressed up and went to dinner around 7:00pm before we made it to the dining room we stopped and took pictures, i bought a few of them but i don't know how to post them so i'll show you the ones i took with my camera.

74811_414168535305039_749144176_n.jpg

69101_414169471971612_2138227390_n.jpg

598722_414170705304822_85771726_n.jpg

561478_414170925304800_1927668893_n.jpg

Love those shoes girl!!!!! Very nice!

We had so many laughs,quiet and relaxing moments. But most all of we remembered why we fell in love.:D

Awwww, sweet ! And it shows. Loved your review. Thanks for taking me away with you. Your photos are really sharp. Is your camera a point and shoot or the something else ?

Let us know when to expect your next review.

We had so many laughs,quiet and relaxing moments. But most all of we remembered why we fell in love.:D

Awwww, sweet ! And it shows. Loved your review. Thanks for taking me away with you. Your photos are really sharp. Is your camera a point and shoot or the something else ?

Let us know when to expect your next review.

Thank you, and yes it's a point and shoot canon sx 130is, i got it on sale at sears.

You are too kind, we're also Grand parents, my secret is alcohol lots of preservatives in alcohol:D But seriously our daughter is 25, we started young,i met my husband my first year of high school 1982, he caused me a lot of trouble with my parents, i just recently got off punishment.:)

Wow that's awesome to meet your soulmate right off the bat!!:) I had to kiss a few frogs before finding mine at the age of 31, but I wouldn't trade him for the world! Many continued years of happiness. Loving the review--thanks for posting!

We sailed on the Destiny a couple of years ago....she's one of my favorite ships!!

We'll be on her for her final cruise in February, an 18 day transatlantic to Venice.

Really looking forward to it!!

Thanks for your review and great pictures.... got me even more excited now!!

Incidentally....your Mom looks awesome for "48 again" !!!

Enjoyed your review, we enjoyed the destiny as well but not the long lines and opted for the dining room everyday for breakfast instead.

You mentioned you purchased a lot of liquor, curious how you got it home since you were flying? We normally drive so transporting our liquor purchase home isn't a problem, but we are flying on our next one and already thing about how we are going to get it home safely and not tip our luggage over the weight limit.

Wow that's awesome to meet your soulmate right off the bat!!:) I had to kiss a few frogs before finding mine at the age of 31, but I wouldn't trade him for the world! Many continued years of happiness. Loving the review--thanks for posting!

Thank you, Congratulations on finding your Prince.:)

We were in 7309, cabin stayed very nice and cold! It was just a few weeks ago, feels like yesterday

I know how you feel.:)

We sailed on the Destiny a couple of years ago....she's one of my favorite ships!!

We'll be on her for her final cruise in February, an 18 day transatlantic to Venice.

Really looking forward to it!!

Thanks for your review and great pictures.... got me even more excited now!!

Incidentally....your Mom looks awesome for "48 again" !!!

Wow that must be exciting to know you're on the final sailing of the Destiny. My mom has been turning 48 for the last 16 years...lol:D

Enjoyed your review, we enjoyed the destiny as well but not the long lines and opted for the dining room everyday for breakfast instead.

We enjoyed the dining room for breakfast as well.

You mentioned you purchased a lot of liquor, curious how you got it home since you were flying? We normally drive so transporting our liquor purchase home isn't a problem, but we are flying on our next one and already thing about how we are going to get it home safely and not tip our luggage over the weight limit.

We flew with southwest airlines, You are allowed two free checked bags pp, we packed a few bottles in each bag. Good Luck.:)

Archived