~Destiny Review October 6th 2012~

re-re

So after having coffee and relaxing on the balcony it was time to start getting ourselves together for the day, We had to be in the palledium (is that spelled right) lounge at 9:45 to meet for our excursion. My husband really wanted to do the Bob Marley Bus Adventure, The tour was a lot of fun if you know what to expect, a few people on the tour was not prepared.

68360_414171888638037_591870064_n.jpg

This is the old school bus that took us on the tour, no air conditioning but it wasn't to bad, had a nice breeze going up the mountains.

546870_414172135304679_544254579_n.jpg

Inside the bus was pretty cool, nice sound system and pictures of Bob Marley and his family.

527438_414172378637988_991359557_n.jpg

This is Gary. He was very entertaining and told us Bob Marley's life story, i learned a lot of things i didn't know.

WOW!!!! I didn't think I couldd want the Bob Marley tour even more than I did. But, now I do after seeing your pictures.

WOW!!!! I didn't think I couldd want the Bob Marley tour even more than I did. But, now I do after seeing your pictures.

This tour was so much fun, i would do it again if i went back to Jamaica, check out some of the youtube videos.:)

Archived