Toilet Paper on Independence

Can anyone tell me what type of toilet paper they have in the pavilion balcony rooms? Is it single ply or double ply? Does it have an attractive design or is it plain? What color? Is it on rolls or single sheet tissue type? Is the same type in the pubic restrooms?

I just need to know if I should bring my own.

Becky

please tell me you are just trolling for a few laughs.

WE have an RV camper. All toilet waste goes into what is called a black tank. Since we like Charmin and moist wipes, they do not go down the toilet, we have a container next to the toilet where they are disposed of. While we don't bring our own toilet paper on the ship, we do bring moist wipes and the go into the garbage container or a sanitary product container, not the toilet.

My mother-in-law puts the date on the inside of the roll of toilet paper. Then she knows how long a roll lasts her and she compares which rolls last the longest. She claims that she uses exactly the same amount every time she wipes. (I don't know if she factors in what she eats and I didn't want to ask)

first...what is your "status"?......if you are a "diamond" then you will not need any toilet paper...the attendent will wipe your butt. If you are emerald you will receive 2 ply......gold you will get 1 ply.....and novice you will get tree bark. Plus you are not allowed to "bring your own". So i suggest a charmin runner. You can find them on e-bay plus just search on cc and there are many stories from those who succeeded...others...not so much....

h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone tell me what type of toilet paper they have in the pavilion balcony rooms? Is it single ply or double ply? Does it have an attractive design or is it plain? What color? Is it on rolls or single sheet tissue type? Is the same type in the pubic restrooms?

Becky

Double ply on rolls, ocean blue, with a very pretty design of dolphins and waves. You'll love it; really you will.

Can't say much about the pubic restrooms. They're a turn off for me, sorry.

;)

We have sailed a couple of times on a small [50 passenger, less than five years old] ship in the Adriatic. During Muster Drill they point out that if you clog your toilet this will not only be a major inconvenience to you, but also to others on your hall:mad:, and that the others are quite likely to find out who did it. They didn't actually say they would rat you out, but that is sure what I heard.:rolleyes: Talk about peer [or is that pier] pressure.

Thom

[quote name='grand isle joe']First...what is your "status"?......If you are a "DIAMOND" then you will not need any toilet paper...the attendent will wipe your butt. If you are emerald you will receive 2 ply......Gold you will get 1 ply.....and novice you will get tree bark. Plus you are not allowed to "bring your own". So I suggest a Charmin Runner. You can find them on E-Bay plus just search on CC and there are many stories from those who succeeded...others...not so much....[/quote]

On Carnival they don't provide toilet paper. They don't need to on Celebrity because everyone is in diapers.

[quote name='grand isle joe']First...what is your "status"?......If you are a "DIAMOND" then you will not need any toilet paper...the attendent will wipe your butt. If you are emerald you will receive 2 ply......Gold you will get 1 ply.....and novice you will get tree bark. Plus you are not allowed to "bring your own". So I suggest a Charmin Runner. You can find them on E-Bay plus just search on CC and there are many stories from those who succeeded...others...not so much....[/QUOTE]

Too funny but seriously, will the upgrade fairy visit?

[quote name='nursewurmy']Can anyone tell me what type of toilet paper they have in the pavilion balcony rooms? Is it single ply or double ply? Does it have an attractive design or is it plain? What color? Is it on rolls or single sheet tissue type? Is the same type in the pubic restrooms?

Becky[/QUOTE]

This is the toilet paper they use on Carnival. Not sure if it is the same on RCCL. This picture was posted on the Carnival Boards by Tom-n-Cheryl.

[IMG]http://tom-n-cheryl.smugmug.com/photos/561691699_jDQW3-L.jpg[/IMG]

Maggie

[quote name='tgwabd']If I were you, I would bring a whole costco case of 24 rolls of the softest tush and hooha friendly paper available, just tag it at the pier, it will be delivered to your room.[/QUOTE]

No, do not do this. They use the specific toilet paper for a reason. If you start flushing super thick soft paper down it, the system will get blocked and so will a number of cabins near you.

Archived