How many ships can dock at St. Martin?

hightownCO

The day we're there on Ruby Princess there will be three other ships for total of 4. Ruby Princess, Brillance OTS, Carnival Dream and either Allure or Oasis. Can all 4 fit at the dock? Just wondering if one will be tendered?

I know it's a really long dock but with Allure/Oasis being so big, just wondered if they would take up too much space for all 4 ships to be docked.

THanks!

I've seen pictures with up to six docked...one of them being one of the Oasis sisters! As congested as that island gets, (especially around the Phillipsburg and Simpson Bay area) I'd hate to see it with that much cruise traffic.

We lucked out on our upcoming Allure cruise...we're the only ship in port! :D

I've seen pictures with up to six docked...one of them being one of the Oasis sisters! As congested as that island gets, (especially around the Phillipsburg and Simpson Bay area) I'd hate to see it with that much cruise traffic.

We lucked out on our upcoming Allure cruise...we're the only ship in port! :D

May to Sept? Allure was the only ship in port when I was there in 2011 and again next year. Makes for a convenient time.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I will be on Celebrity's Eclipse in February 2013.

When we stop at St Maarten, there will be a grand total of FIVE cruise ships, docked

at the same time!

If all five ships are near their passenger capacity, there will be approximately 16,000

people, between 8AM and 5PM!!!!!

That's why I am booking a private excursion, AWAY from Orient Beach/Maho Beach,etc.

So, your experience should seem uncrowded, compared to mine.....................

Archived