Wine and Alcohol on the Navigator Question

Kruz Guys

I apologize up front for such an "ignorant" question but since I have not yet cruised on Regent or any of the other luxury ships, I'll ask...

It is my understanding that all beverages (except for premium call brands) are included on Regent cruises.

What if I want to bring a bottle of wine or vodka on board to keep in my suite and enjoy when I don't feel like going to one of the bars. Is this permitted?

It isn't important but I would like to know the "rules". :o

Thanks

Stephen

No need to bring anything on board. Your room steward will keep you supplied with bottles of spirits and room service will supply you with bottles of wine. Just ask.

Good to know. We usually like to have a pre-dinner drink or an afternoon toddy from time to time, so having the steward's assistance will be great.

Thanks

Hi Guys--

You will find that your room stewardess will be more than happy to keep you supplied with soda, water, and beer as well. We were on the 10-day Canadian Maritime cruise in October, and once she knew our preferences (day 1), we were very well taken care of. And, it's so nice not to have to sign for anything! There's nothing like relaxing on your balcony sipping your favorite libation.....

Hope your cruise/planning all works out for you!

ps---Make sure you introduce yourselves to Elvis, the bartender in Galileo's Lounge.:) He's awesome!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi Guys--

You will find that your room stewardess will be more than happy to keep you supplied with soda, water, and beer as well. We were on the 10-day Canadian Maritime cruise in October, and once she knew our preferences (day 1), we were very well taken care of. And, it's so nice not to have to sign for anything! There's nothing like relaxing on your balcony sipping your favorite libation.....

ps---Make sure you introduce yourselves to Elvis, the bartender in Galileo's Lounge.:) He's awesome!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks for the tips and I will look up Elvis of course!

Hi Guys--

Happy Thanksgiving!

Elvis is usually at the pool bar during the day. He is considered by many to the the most unique and knowable Mixologist in the Regent Fleet as many here will attest to.

j

28/279

Elvis is usually at the pool bar during the day. He is considered by many to the the most unique and knowable Mixologist in the Regent Fleet as many here will attest to.

j

28/279

When we saw Elvis, he was in the Navigator Lounge. Guess he moves around a lot:)

Elvis is usually at the pool bar during the day. He is considered by many to the the most unique and knowable Mixologist in the Regent Fleet as many here will attest to. j 28/279

J, Elvis was in Galileo's last week. Jose and Bernadino were in the Nav Lounge mixing.

Hi Guys--

Happy Thanksgiving!

LOVE Elvis! Can't wait to see him and his chocolate martinis end of january

LOVE Elvis! Can't wait to see him and his chocolate martinis end of january

You said the words that make my mouth water...... "chocolate martini":D That will be my first drink when I get on the Voyager on December 1st. Just wish Elvis was on board.

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys,

The " free" booze in your suite is VERY premium. Joe and i had a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue and a bottle of Belvedere in our suite. The Johnney never got opened and came home with us.

If you empty a bottle, you will find a new one in your suite the next day.

Enjoy!

John

I was able to get them to stock my suite with sugar free Redbull (I know, a lot of you probably think that stuff is disgusting).

I made arrangements with our TA in advance and when we boarded I had my bottle of Captain Morgan, my bottle of Ketel One and plenty of Redbull in my suite.

Halfway though the cruise I asked my steward for more Redbull and it was there by the time I came back from my excursion. It was even cold, so I am guessing that a crew member got off the boat, went into town and bought it (because the can was also not in English).

I have a feeling ChicagoJohn was not cruising on Regent when he received the JW Blue.

Dave, I think they will give it to you if you are in one of the master or grand suite. But this is above my pay grade so I don't know for sure.

j

29/403

We were on Regent in Feb 2012 and JW Blue was what they brought us. We asked for JW and JW Blue is what they brought us. Maybe we just got lucky?

I stand corrected. Sorry. Unless you were in one of the top suite categories, you were very lucky. JW Blue is not the norm.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived