What cabin for Grand Suite

NanaL

We always book the GS room where across the hall is no room. We like having the private of no one across The hall. If you never had a GS on the Explorer just a warning really hard to ever go any other way. CL just could spend all night there. I don't think there is a bad choice. Enjoy

Yes, all GS's on this ship are the same. We have had 1274 on sister ship Mariner that was nice and quiet. I have read on other posings that 1268 is also quiet. All these are under either the pool deck or solarium, so some can get noise from loungers being moved around.

Had 1324 last year for NYE on Explorer - came up unexpectidly about 2-3 weeks before sailing and switched in - other than location its idential to al the other GS on board.

We also have been in 1324 and loved the location - we also have it on our upcoming cruise in March (which we booked in Sept 2010.

Pat

Is there any suite that would hold 6 people? To do a dummy booking, it will only take it for 4 people. I guess that is my answer?

We are all family and rather than 2 insides and 1 balcony, I thought it would be great to get a suite if possible and surprise them all. My daughter will have just graduated from grad school. I would like the privacy of the bedroom with a door for us.

Is there any suite that would hold 6 people? To do a dummy booking, it will only take it for 4 people. I guess that is my answer?

We are all family and rather than 2 insides and 1 balcony, I thought it would be great to get a suite if possible and surprise them all. My daughter will have just graduated from grad school. I would like the privacy of the bedroom with a door for us.

There are suites that hold more than 4, but they are not available on the website. You must call Royal or a travel agent.

Try the Royal Family Suite it has two bedrooms and bathrooms and many extras.

Archived