BLOG Grand World Voyage 2013 Amsterdam

Kween Karen

Hello all......just letting you know that I will be blogging once again while I am aboard the Amsterdam on the 2013 World Voyage. I can't believe I am actually going around the world......I am SO lucky to have this opportunity. I hope some of you will again follow me as I travel on this adventure.

I have started the blog with introductions.....and will probably add one or two more entries before I set sail on Januray 5, 2013.

The blog address is:

http://world.kweenkaren.com

• 2 weeks later...

Karen, I am really looking forward to your world cruise blog. I have read your other ones and feel like I have gotten to know you. It is getting really close now. You must be so excited. Looking forward to traveling along with you. :)

Hello all......just letting you know that I will be blogging once again while I am aboard the Amsterdam on the 2013 World Voyage. I can't believe I am actually going around the world......I am SO lucky to have this opportunity. I hope some of you will again follow me as I travel on this adventure.

I have started the blog with introductions.....and will probably add one or two more entries before I set sail on Januray 5, 2013.

The blog address is:

http://world.kweenkaren.com

Hello Kweenkaren.

Thank you for sharing. Am really enjoying your blog and love the packing pics. Look forward to reading more as you go round.

Nicky

• 2 weeks later...
Karen, when I view your blog and click on the category I want to read it downloads. Am I doing something wrong? Such an amazing journey you are participating in. Yahoooo

No you aren't doing anything wrong. That is just the way it works. You need to click on each day

s entry....then it downloads the .pdf file for you to read.

Hope you enjoy.

I am leaving home tomorrow!!

• 3 months later...

Thank you so much Karen for another wonderful blog. I loved following along. I have so much admiration for you. All of those great adventures. Hope you are at home enjoying your new grandchild.

Karen

Karen, thank you so much for your blog. i stumbled upon your last one (the round the world one) about half way through your trip, while looking at links other than roll calls, cruise ports and links to various cruise lines. I got hooked, from then on i checked back every night to read the latest entries ( and then about the previous cruises). I am envious, what great trips you have taken and places you have been. You must have great stories to tell! Thanks for sharing.

Archived