How to buy stock in carnival

rockyman935

31 minutes ago, SDPadreFan said:

I did my transfer ($3000) from our U.S. Bank Savings account this morning directly to E*Trade (brand new account) and it took about 15 seconds. You should double check. I thought I would have to wait as well, but boom, and it was there.

After doing some research, I could have done a wire transfer immediately... oh well. Hopefully the wait will save me some money. It already hopefully save me some as it dropped more throughout the day today.

I did my transfer ($3000) from our U.S. Bank Savings account this morning directly to E*Trade (brand new account) and it took about 15 seconds. You should double check. I thought I would have to wait as well, but boom, and it was there.

I did the same as you but said i couldn’t use the funds until the 13th

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On 3/4/2020 at 9:49 PM, PaulMedik said:

Shareholders who hold at least 100 shares of CCL are eligible for $50 OBC for 6 days or less cruises, $100 for 7 days to 13, and $200 for cruises 14 days and longer.  You mail or fax proof of ownership (I email mine, but that option isn't listed).  Proof is a current stock statement or purchase order filled.
The benefit has been renewed each year and covers all CCL brands from Cunard to Princess and all others.

Is there a specific email address one must use to send proof of ownership?

55 minutes ago, DeanDeeDee said:

Here is a sample letter I found on another thread

Here is the e-mail I send to guestadmin@carnival.com

Dear Guest Admin,

Please accept this e-mail as a request for shareholder benefits applicable to a (number) night cruise.

My name is ****** ****, and I am booked to sail on the Carnival ******* (Ship Name) out of ******** (Port Name) on **/**/** (Date), Booking Number ******.

I have attached a PDF file (filename.pdf) of the relevant pages of my stock account statement as proof of ownership of 100 shares of Carnival Corporation Stock (ticker CCL).

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ypcat said:

Do they notify you when your shareholder OBC has been approved? I submitted mine last week, and haven't heard anything and nothing showing online. Our trip is on the 29th.

Sometimes I have gotten an email, other times it is on the general cruise docs.

I would fax it in again. It can't hurt. Some people have emailed successfully.

How long can Carnival stay liquid, with their balance sheet and debts on the new ships.   Six months?  12?    Anyone have a link to their debt payments from last year.   I can't really see Trump bailing them out.

2 hours ago, Elbozi said:

How long can Carnival stay liquid, with their balance sheet and debts on the new ships.   Six months?  12?    Anyone have a link to their debt payments from last year.   I can't really see Trump bailing them out.

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/ccl/financials/balance-sheet

Carnival 2019 at some point in time.

Assets   $45 Billion

Liabilities not including shareholders.  $19.7 Billion

My gut feel for the Cruise Line Industry is if the USA Government offers a bail out or Loan Holiday etc, then they can survive 6 months to 12 months. With a 2 to 4 year recovery period.

USA would be Crazy to let it's major infrastructure industries like Airlines or Shipping / Cruise ships collapse. It would be a MASSIVE Christmas present to Government funded Chinese companies to come in and pick up these USA assets at Fire-sale prices.

On 3/9/2020 at 1:59 PM, rim140 said:

Well...we just bought CCL our very first purchase, stumbled through the process but we did it! Hopefully we'll get to see some benefits from it in the future 🙂

Well...we ended up getting more shares, with CCL price drop in the past few days. 😀

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ctkathchick said:

I haven't found an answer for this question. If I have 100 shares and my boyfriend has 100 shares is the OBC per person with shares or 1 OBC per booking confirmation ? Thanks

If either one. or both of you own 100 shares, then your OBC will be:

Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 6 days or less - $50.00

Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 7 to 13 days - $100

Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 14 days or longer -  $250

That was copy/pasted from Carnival's website for Shareholder credit.

On 3/21/2020 at 11:55 AM, ctkathchick said:

I haven't found an answer for this question. If I have 100 shares and my boyfriend has 100 shares is the OBC per person with shares or 1 OBC per booking confirmation ? Thanks

Per state room. Hope that helps. If both are in the same state room. Only one can get the OBC.

On 3/10/2020 at 10:28 AM, DeanDeeDee said:

The email address is really not for sending the request. They want either snail mail or a fax. You can fax for free. For the info google CARNIVAL CORPORATION & PLC SHAREHOLDER BENEFIT REQUEST FORM