Purchasing cable tv

jota

Hi,

I am cruising on Voyager of the seas in 4 weeks and have heard the TV programming leaves a bit to be desired (have only cruised Princess previously which we liked). Can I purchase cable TV to the cabin, and what are the options, just per movie or more?

Thanks

Hi,

I am cruising on Voyager of the seas in 4 weeks and have heard the TV programming leaves a bit to be desired (have only cruised Princess previously which we liked). Can I purchase cable TV to the cabin, and what are the options, just per movie or more?

Thanks

I'm bringing my Kindle Fire 8.9; it's already loaded with 45 movies which I can watch in my cabin, no wifi needed. I can't handle not having movies to watch! (And yes, the TV leaves much more than a bit to be desired!)

I'm bringing my Kindle Fire 8.9; it's already loaded with 45 movies which I can watch in my cabin, no wifi needed. I can't handle not having movies to watch! (And yes, the TV leaves much more than a bit to be desired!)

Oh I don't know about that.....continuous Kardashian programmes are soooo stimulating..... :rolleyes:;)

I need the tv on to get tired enough to fall asleep but its torturous. Celebrity Reflection had the best FREE movie On demand I ever saw on a cruiseship. Anyway, I rent movies on itunes $3.99 or TV shows and load them on my ipad or computer for mostly travel, but it works on cruises also. I watched a whole season of Breaking Bad on a recent cruise.

Our TV is seldom on. When we first get into our cabin it is on, and we watch the safety information. We also do watch the info on debarking from the ship at the end of the cruise. For our first couple of cruises, that was the extent of TV viewing. On our Oasis cruise, we did have it on to check for messages, our schedule and our room charges. Never watched anything else, so I don't know what they offer. Simply much to busy.

I need the tv on to get tired enough to fall asleep but its torturous.

OMG-us too!!

And, just found out Brilliance does not have a TV in the master bedroom of the two bedrom!!:mad: I'm currently in e-mail and telephone discussions trying to find out why Serenade, Jewel and Radiance does but not Brilliance!! :(

Do they still show free movies as part of the regular broadcast also?

Yes, and in several languages.

And, the movie youd like to see is not necessarily in the language you understand! There was one my kids liked that played in Portuguese all week, at first they were mad, but still watched it, it was a favorite, and they knew it all anyway, lol. :p

If you are confined to the cabin due to medical issues you watch a lot of TV. I know this because I spent 5 days of a 7 day cruise in the Mediterranean "asked to saty in my room". FYI there are only 4 channels in english and can only watch so much BBC news. :D

OMG-us too!!

And, just found out Brilliance does not have a TV in the master bedroom of the two bedrom!!:mad: I'm currently in e-mail and telephone discussions trying to find out why Serenade, Jewel and Radiance does but not Brilliance!! :(

Why don't you just book Oasis and then you won't have to worry about such issues.:eek:;):p:D

If you really want to watch movies, I would recommend just loading up your tablet or laptop with the movies or shows you want to watch. You might want to bring a bluetooth speaker for movie watching, as the speakers on most tablets and laptops is not great.

If you really want to watch movies, I would recommend just loading up your tablet or laptop with the movies or shows you want to watch. You might want to bring a bluetooth speaker for movie watching, as the speakers on most tablets and laptops is not great.

Will do, but how disappointing we won't be able to enjoy all your excellent US reality show programming:p

Archived