Thank you, Bob!

goldgirl2

I'm sorry but that brings up a question for me. Who is Bob?

I believe she is referring to the "Bob" of the Clarea screen name. They have over 13,000 posts and have responded to numerous questions in a non-inflamatory way . . . if you know what I mean. I would love to sail with them. They have answered many questions for me also.

I hope Bob continues to answer our questions.:)

Thank you Bob!

Colleen

Gee, I'm overwhelmed!:D I really appreciate the kind words. However, there are many others on this board who are also extremely helpful and give us all great info and advice day after day.

And by the way, I do get sarcastic from time to time, especially if the subject gets around to the "house" wine of a certain cruise line:rolleyes:

Gee, I'm overwhelmed!:D I really appreciate the kind words. However, there are many others on this board who are also extremely helpful and give us all great info and advice day after day.

And by the way, I do get sarcastic from time to time, especially if the subject gets around to the "house" wine of a certain cruise line:rolleyes:

BTW.they sell that as a house wine at some restaurants here in Ocala:eek:

Yes, Bob, Kathy, and especially YOU Patti!! ;)

Thank you to you all! :)

Thanks. We all help each other.;)

Please don't forget Wolf that keeps us up to date on who's going to be at the wheel when we board.

Donna keeps us up to date on who the cruise director will be.

There are so many here that has helped all of us when it comes to cruising. Everything I know I learned right here at Cruise Critic.

So for all of you here, who takes a proactive approach to answering our questions and alleviating our fears or concerns THANK YOU!

There are so many here that has helped all of us when it comes to cruising. Everything I know I learned right here at Cruise Critic.

So for all of you here, who takes a proactive approach to answering our questions and alleviating our fears or concerns THANK YOU!

I am so glad that the OP started this thread. I have been wondering for a long time how to contact you in person for fear of stepping on the toes of all of the other great posters on CC. Now I don't have to. From one Bob to another, thank you Bob for a job well done. I hope to meet you in person one day and give you a hearty handshake.:D

Archived