Thank you, Bob!

goldgirl2

And by the way, I do get sarcastic from time to time, especially if the subject gets around to the "house" wine of a certain cruise line:rolleyes:

It's OK to be "winey" at times. :) Thanks, too, Bob. I know I can trust your answers.

So ummm B O B,

Have you ever gone to the "dark side" and gotten in trouble for a post on the boards?

I too enjoy your knowledagable insight.

Keep the info coming

Thanks

Sea Ya

Oh yes, I've made my share of posts that could have been phrased better!:o Patti, Kathy, and Carol keep me in line.;)

And of course, you sweetie, are considered one of the top

most helpful CC members!

Thanks especially for the help you have given me.

From one of your most loyal fans! :)

Awwwwwwww thanks.....we really need to get together again one of these days...........I know.......when I MOVE to your area........I tell ya,that will happen one day..:D

There are so many here that has helped all of us when it comes to cruising. Everything I know I learned right here at Cruise Critic.

So for all of you here, who takes a proactive approach to answering our questions and alleviating our fears or concerns THANK YOU!

I agree 100%! I've learned so much here! I wish I had discovered it before our first cruise...We had been cruising for a while before I came across Cruise Critic. THANK YOU !!!

Yes, thank you Bob for all your help.;):)

I have no idea who Bob is, but you are the one I depend on for the same reasons. I skip through all the argumentative responses and read yours to learn the facts.

So thanks to you, Patti. Wish I had posted this yesterday when I thought about it.

Kathy

Awwwwwwww thanks.....we really need to get together again one of these days...........I know.......when I MOVE to your area........I tell ya,that will happen one day..:D

You are most welcome, and totally deserve the compliment. Hopefully we will sail together

in the future! ;)

What do they charge, something like $1 a glass?:rolleyes:

Hi, I was wonderring if you knew what RC did about passengers who are on a b2b in same port differrent ships. I was not sure if we take off and go it ourselves through customs twice or they had routine they would wasnt us to use.

thanks

Hi, I was wonderring if you knew what RC did about passengers who are on a b2b in same port differrent ships. I was not sure if we take off and go it ourselves through customs twice or they had routine they would wasnt us to use.

thanks

If you're on different ships, then it's two different cruises as far as Royal is concerned. So you get off the first ship and go wait in the check-in area of the second ship.

The only time Royal might get involved is when there's a day between the cruises. In that case they will pay for a hotel and transfers.

Archived