Re New Names for the Cabin Inventory

dag144

I think that HAL made a smart move by renaming the Deluxe Veranda inventory with the Pinnacle reference. Now those with lesser accommodation will know for certain that the wonderful Neptune Lounge is not included and can book the appropriate accommodation if they want to use the Neptune.:)

I haven't quite figured out why Superior Verandahs are being called Vistas on all of the ships - but what do I know?

There are a number of ships in the fleet that are not vistas but I guess HAL is trying to tell us this is what to expect:confused:

In any case, I think the name changes at least clarify some things for some people. :D

I think that HAL made a smart move by renaming the Deluxe Veranda inventory with the Pinnacle reference. Now those with lesser accommodation will know for certain that the wonderful Neptune Lounge is not included and can book the appropriate accommodation if they want to use the Neptune.:)

I thought the new Pinnacle Suites only referred to the former Penthouse Suites and that the Deluxe Veranda Suites are now Neptune Suites??

:DSo does that mean that only the old Penthouse Suites will have acees to the Pinnacle Grill now?:D

Well, that certainly would make for 'private dining' seeing some ships only have One Penthouse. :D

I concur.

Archived