2014 / 2015 Deployment Update

Andy

Hi Claude,

Yes, I noticed it, and asked Celebrity about it earlier today. If & when there's a response, I will post on this thread. Obviously, Solstice cannot be in 2 distant ports on the same day, so something's gotta give.

I await your response Andy, with bated breath. We are on a B2B2B and the cruise in question is the third one. I do hope that Celebrity will keep those of us who have already parted with around $1500 in deposits in the picture.

Fun to watch these come out. I'm waiting for 3/27 and ready to book. I wish I were a Captains Club member.

I too am waiting for Europe itinerarys 3/27.

I am a Captains Club member but as I am in Australia I doubt will have early look at these or option to buy early.

Btw Tommy, what stopping you from becoming member, you just need to have sailed Celebrity before and costs nothing..

I too am waiting for Europe itinerarys 3/27.

I am a Captains Club member but as I am in Australia I doubt will have early look at these or option to buy early.

Btw Tommy, what stopping you from becoming member, you just need to have sailed Celebrity before and costs nothing..

Well as my golfing buddies will tell you, I am, "not the sharpest knife in the drawer." I have sailed once preciously on RCCL in 1997. I did not join the anchor club then and absent finding proof of that cruise, I'll have to wait to join Celebrity Captain Club.

Hi Everyone,

Just read this interesting tidbit from Celebrity, and wanted to pass it along. In Septermber 2014, Constellation will be featuring a series of 12 night Black Sea sailings, round-trip from Istanbul. The itinerary will include an overnight in Odessa.

This information is posted on Celebrity's blog, featuring Marc Miller, Celebrity & Royal Caribbean's Manager of Itinerary Planning.

Here's the link : http://celebritycruises.tumblr.com/ I hope this is helpful.

Hi Everyone,

Just read this interesting tidbit from Celebrity, and wanted to pass it along. In Septermber 2014, Constellation will be featuring a series of 12 night Black Sea sailings, round-trip from Istanbul. The itinerary will include an overnight in Odessa.

This information is posted on Celebrity's blog, featuring Marc Miller, Celebrity & Royal Caribbean's Manager of Itinerary Planning.

Hi Andy,

as far as I understand Marc Miller there will be two RT from Istanbul to the Black Sea this year Sept 25 and Oct 7, 2013.

Peter

I seem to recall that Constellation sailed out of Istanbul a number of years ago, but Celebrity wound up cancelling at least some of the sailings due to lack of sales. Perhaps it was due to the cost of airfare?

Hi Andy,

as far as I understand Marc Miller there will be two RT from Istanbul to the Black Sea this year Sept 25 and Oct 7, 2013.

Peter

Hi Peter,

You are correct. Guess that's what happens when I read & post at 2 am LOL.

Funny, I dont recall the Black Sea getting much discussion for 2013 at all, so I thought Mr Miller was discussing 2014, but I've noticed the "this year" comment - so it's definitely 2013. Sorry for any confusion.

Hi Everyone,

Nice! I had said that I would never sail on an M class ship again. I just changed my mind.

One of the Black Sea cruises has my name on it - IF Celebrity will offer them again in 2014.

Hi I-Cruiser,

I'm wondering about that as well. I suppose it will depend on how well 2013 has sold. We should know about 2014 shortly. Stay Tuned !

Hi I-Cruiser,

I'm wondering about that as well. I suppose it will depend on how well 2013 has sold. We should know about 2014 shortly. Stay Tuned !

Seems like these cruises are selling well since one only has inside availability and the other only inside and a couple of suites!

Hi I-Cruiser,

Fingers crossed - just a few more weeks to wait.:)

Seems like these cruises are selling well since one only has inside availability and the other only inside and a couple of suites!

Andy - I have monitored the Black Sea cruises for a while as the plan was to go this year.

Lucinjo says it very well. Not many cabins available.

There 2 cruises can be combined with the Turkey and Greek Islands itineraries so to make a very nice B2B.

Hi Claude,

Yes, I noticed it, and asked Celebrity about it earlier today. If & when there's a response, I will post on this thread. Obviously, Solstice cannot be in 2 distant ports on the same day, so something's gotta give.

Hi Andy. The Solstice will indeed arrive in Vancouver and not Ensenada on May 8th 2014. Just checked in My Reservation online and the port has been changed. Am I alone in thinking that Celebrity could have informed us. We are happy to disembark in Vancouver but some others may not feel the same.

Hi,

Reviewing the now '' officially released '' Alaskan itineraries for 2014, it appears SOLLY is arriving from HNL to VANCOUVER 8th May, following that with an 8 day Alaska inside passage ''repo'' cruise ending in Seattle

( her homeport for the season) 16th May....:confused:

It will be interesting to hear what the PortMetroVancouver and the Coast guard folks offer in term of explanations as to how a ship this size, not previously cleared for sailing under Lions Gate bridge, is actually now deemed ''fit to sail'' in that particular channel...:rolleyes:

Of course, these types of clearance have to be geared for ''high tides'' conditions....and I'm unaware that the bridge deck has recently been lifted 5 or so meters....(and I live ~~ 3 blocks from there....;))

Good that we have ''S'' class presence in Vancouver.

Cheers

Has anyone seen the new Alaska 2014 deployment schedule appear under online travel agencies????? I AM NOT asking for specific agency names. Rather, I am just curious if you have seen any postings as I have not. I have already booked with Celebrity but thinking about transferring to an agency.

Has anyone seen the new Alaska 2014 deployment schedule appear under online travel agencies????? I AM NOT asking for specific agency names. Rather, I am just curious if you have seen any postings as I have not. I have already booked with Celebrity but thinking about transferring to an agency.

I saw one yesterday - big online agency.

Archived