2014 / 2015 Deployment Update

Andy

I agree about the 7 night Med cruises. I don't need 14 nights but have enjoyed the 11 & 12 nighters they've offered the last few years. I would not fly to Europe for a 7 night cruise, not worth it.:confused:

I agree. 7 days is not enough time to get over jet lag before you must undergo jet lag again on the way home. 11 or 12 is fine.

Little upset to find out that the itineary has dropped from 12 night to 10. No longer on the Connie out of Amsterdam. Still booked today and got an Aft cabin. That made me happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roseanna

Little upset to find out that the itineary has dropped from 12 night to 10. No longer on the Connie out of Amsterdam. Still booked today and got an Aft cabin. That made me happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roseanna

Connie's Amsterdam itineraries aren't out yet, but they exist, I saw them today.

Yes, but I do not see the Westbound TA on the Eclipse for Nov. 2014. Anyone have an idea of when that might be made available? I would be interested to see that itinerary and the Westbound or Eastbound TA on the Equinox. We are hoping for Europe ports versus Caribbean ports in route to or from Ft. Lauderdale. The Eclipse Eastbound TA 2014 has the Caribbean ports and is not of interest to us. We usually go to the Caribbean 2x per year, but would like the TA to be primarily Europe ports.

Kathy

Hi Kathy,

I have a printout of the Eclipse Nov 2014 Westbound TA, but I do not have the document in hand. I noticed that her sailing ends in Miami as opposed to Ft Lauderdale... so it seems that Eclipse will return to Miami for the 2014/2015 Caribbean season. Infinity ends her 2014 Westbound TA in Ft Lauderdale for 2014, as opposed to Miami this winter.

Add it all up, and perhaps there's a chance we will see some different Caribbean deployments for the 2014/2015 season. I will post the 2 itineraries on Monday, when I return home from our Constellation sailing.

FYI - the internet was terrible today. Let's hope tomorrow will be better !

Hi Kathy,

I have a printout of the Eclipse Nov 2014 Westbound TA, but I do not have the document in hand. I noticed that her sailing ends in Miami as opposed to Ft Lauderdale... so it seems that Eclipse will return to Miami for the 2014/2015 Caribbean season. Infinity ends her 2014 Westbound TA in Ft Lauderdale for 2014, as opposed to Miami this winter.

Add it all up, and perhaps there's a chance we will see some different Caribbean deployments for the 2014/2015 season. I will post the 2 itineraries on Monday, when I return home from our Constellation sailing.

FYI - the internet was terrible today. Let's hope tomorrow will be better !

Thanks, Andy, I appreciate it. I look forward to seeing the TA 2014 itineraries. Hope you are having a wonderful time on the Constellation! Kathy

Seems like the Infinity and Eclipse cruises from the UK are bookable for Captain Club members.

Yes they are and I am very surprised no one on here has commented on their very competitive launch prices.

The Eclipse prices for 14nt cruises to either the Med or Baltic range between £1400 - £1750 pp for a balcony cabin with a 7.5% discount for Captains club members before 30/6/2013.

These compare to Princess sailings from Southampton which range between £2000 - £2300 with a £100 Captains circle discount before 31/3/2013. I dread to think what P&O's prices will be.

For anyone wanting to sail from Southampton Celebrity really are the number one choice.

I'm extremely excited about Connie's Amsterdam to Istanbul. Is that a repeat of this year?

Yes, it is:) Connie sails from Amsterdam September 6 and ends in Istanbul September 20. The 12 nights cruise calls at Bruges (Belgium), Chersbourg (France), Vigo (Spain), Lisbon (Portugal), Almeria (Spain), Valletta (Malta), Athens (Greece), Ephesus (Turkey), Overnight in Istanbul.

After the Western Europe cruise the ship goes to the Greek Islands and Black Sea.

This could be a very nice B2B;)

Yes, it is:) Connie sails from Amsterdam September 6 and ends in Istanbul September 20. The 12 nights cruise calls at Bruges (Belgium), Chersbourg (France), Vigo (Spain), Lisbon (Portugal), Almeria (Spain), Valletta (Malta), Athens (Greece), Ephesus (Turkey), Overnight in Istanbul.

After the Western Europe cruise the ship goes to the Greek Islands and Black Sea.

This could be a very nice B2B;)

Cool - thanks. I was trying to find it yesterday but couldn't...going blind I guess :)

Ok, now I've looked again, are you talking 2012 or 2013? I'm seeing a September 15 Barcelona to Istanbul but nothing from Amsterdam to Barcelona. It does look like a cruise is missing though. Hmmm....

Cool - thanks. I was trying to find it yesterday but couldn't...going blind I guess :)

Ok, now I've looked again, are you talking 2012 or 2013? I'm seeing a September 15 Barcelona to Istanbul but nothing from Amsterdam to Barcelona. It does look like a cruise is missing though. Hmmm....

I am talking September 6 2014. I am looking at the itinerary right now.

It looks like the itinerary is 14 nights and not 12 as I said in my previous post.

It looks like the itinerary is 14 nights and not 12 as I said in my previous post.

Oh, I know it exists for 2014, that's the one I'm excited about. I asked if it was a repeat of this year and you said yes. That's the one I was trying to find and can't.

We have just booked Eclipse November 2014 - Broadway and beaches! Southampton to New York (2 days) then to Bermuda (1½ days) then port Canaveral, and then Miami.

Suits us - we have been to those western med ports many times!

Angie

We have just booked Eclipse November 2014 - Broadway and beaches! Southampton to New York (2 days) then to Bermuda (1½ days) then port Canaveral, and then Miami.

Suits us - we have been to those western med ports many times!

Angie

Sounds nice. Any chance you could post the Captains Club Link or tell the route in detail?

I dont have a link, the info I got was over the phone and that is:-

9th November 2014 departs Southampton, at sea 6 days, arrive new york 10.00am, overnight in new york, depart NY 6-00pm, arrive Bermuda 1½ days, Port Canaveral full day, Miami Debarkation.

In the UK we also got a captains club discount! I dont usually get hooked upon the offers as they tend to balance out overall, but we were pleased with the overall package!

When I have more info I'll post it.

Hi Everyone,

Here's the Eclipse & Infinity 2014 Westbound Transatlantic Itineraries :

Eclipse Westbound TA 11/9/14

14 Night Broadway & Beaches Cruise

Day 1 - Sun 11/9/14 - Depart Southampton 4:30 pm

Day 2-7 - At Sea

Day 8 - Sun 11/16/14 - New York, NY Arrive 10:00 am

Day 9 - Mon 11/17/14 - New York, NY Dep 6:00 pm

Day 10 - At Sea

Day 11 - Wed 11/19/14 - Kings Wharf Bermuda - Arrive 10:00 am

Day 12 - Thurs 11/20/14 - Kings Wharf Bermuda - Dep 12:30 pm

Day 13 - At Sea

Day 14 - Sat 11/22/14 - Port Canaveral, FL - 7:00 am - 7:30 pm

Day 15 - Sun 11/23/14 - Arrive Miami FL - 7:00 am

=================================================

Infinity Westbound TA 10/13/14

14 Night Island Sun Transatlantic Cruise

Day 1 - Mon 10/13/14 - Depart Harwich 5:00 pm

Day 2-3 - At Sea

Day 4 - Thurs 10/16/14 - Lisbon Portugal 7:00 am - 4:00 pm

Day 5-9 - At Sea

Day 10 - Weds 10/22/14 - Kings Wharf Bermuda - Arrive 3:00 pm

Day 11 - Thurs 10/23/14 - Kings Wharf Bermuda - Dep 4:00 pm

Day 12 & 13 - At Sea

Day 14 - Sun 10/26/14 - Key West, FL 7:00 am - 5:00 pm

Day 15 - Mon 10/27/14 - Arrive Ft Lauderdale FL - 6:00 am

Hi Everyone,

Here's the Eclipse & Infinity 2014 Westbound Transatlantic Itineraries :

Eclipse Westbound TA 11/9/14

14 Night Broadway & Beaches Cruise

Day 1 - Sun 11/9/14 - Depart Southampton 4:30 pm

Day 2-7 - At Sea

Day 8 - Sun 11/16/14 - New York, NY Arrive 10:00 am

Day 9 - Mon 11/17/14 - New York, NY Dep 6:00 pm

Day 10 - At Sea

Day 11 - Wed 11/19/14 - Kings Wharf Bermuda - Arrive 10:00 am

Day 12 - Thurs 11/20/14 - Kings Wharf Bermuda - Dep 12:30 pm

Day 13 - At Sea

Day 14 - Sat 11/22/14 - Port Canaveral, FL - 7:00 am - 7:30 pm

Day 15 - Sun 11/23/14 - Arrive Miami FL - 7:00 am

=================================================

Infinity Westbound TA 10/13/14

14 Night Island Sun Transatlantic Cruise

Day 1 - Mon 10/13/14 - Depart Harwich 5:00 pm

Day 2-3 - At Sea

Day 4 - Thurs 10/16/14 - Lisbon Portugal 7:00 am - 4:00 pm

Day 5-9 - At Sea

Day 10 - Weds 10/22/14 - Kings Wharf Bermuda - Arrive 3:00 pm

Day 11 - Thurs 10/23/14 - Kings Wharf Bermuda - Dep 4:00 pm

Day 12 & 13 - At Sea

Day 14 - Sun 10/26/14 - Key West, FL 7:00 am - 5:00 pm

Day 15 - Mon 10/27/14 - Arrive Ft Lauderdale FL - 6:00 am

Both look interesting, if only the Eclipse was staying around in New York for a bit longer.

Hi Everyone,

Here's the Eclipse & Infinity 2014 Westbound Transatlantic Itineraries

Many thanks, Andy! We're still hoping that next year's Equinox Westbound TA is similar to this year's TA from Barcelona with Spain ports & Lisbon, Portugal in route to Ft. Lauderdale. Kathy

Many thanks, Andy! We're still hoping that next year's Equinox Westbound TA is similar to this year's TA from Barcelona with Spain ports & Lisbon, Portugal in route to Ft. Lauderdale. Kathy

I'm keeping an eye out for that one too, great itinerary.

Quote:

Originally Posted by I-Cruiser

Oh, I know it exists for 2014, that's the one I'm excited about. I asked if it was a repeat of this year and you said yes. That's the one I was trying to find and can't.

Where are you guys seeing these Europe 2014 especially this Sept 6th???

Not showing on Celebritys International site or their Australian site??

Quote:

Originally Posted by I-Cruiser

Where are you guys seeing these Europe 2014 especially this Sept 6th???

Not showing on Celebritys International site or their Australian site??

A UK travel agent has them posted.

we asked for different itineraries... Looks like Celebrity has included an overland excursion of the entire INFINITY across Scotland. So instead of worrying about the cabbies gouging us, the only gouging we will have to worry about is the bow against the big hills. Wonder if they will pull the stabilizers in?:)

sm_LGW_LEH_ORK_DUB_LPL_BFT_GLA_OSL_CPH_221x221.jpg

P.S. if you are drooling about a back to back, forget it, when it arrives at Copenhagen it goes on a 7 day charter so unless you want to hop off for 7 days, you can't continue on to Iceland.

Hi,

Just noticed that they are suggesting that the Silhouette will be doing a 14 night cruise to Israel etc. The itinerary looks fab - just wondering if anyone had heard any whispers about when this is likely to be (the time of year etc)

Thanks

Hi,

Just noticed that they are suggesting that the Silhouette will be doing a 14 night cruise to Israel etc. The itinerary looks fab - just wondering if anyone had heard any whispers about when this is likely to be (the time of year etc)

Thanks

If what's being posted on the UK site is correct, two sailings in October

If what's being posted on the UK site is correct, two sailings in October

I hope not - we can only do August ---- :(. We did our first cruise on Silhouette to the Holy Land August 2011 and loved Israel. Have wanted to go back ever since.

Archived