2014 / 2015 Deployment Update

Andy

I found the site you suggested.

I put in Sept. 2014 and + or - a month for the Silhouette and got "Sorry no matches found"

September 2014 shows one cruise to Eastern Med & Greeks Islands September 12 and a September 23 departure to the Adriatic.

I'm so excited! I hope that site is accurate because the Eastern Med itinerary I want to do for my honeymoon is still there for 2014 and the dates work out perfectly for booking holidays! Plus, with the dates that the ship is scheduled to be in various ports, it looks like it should work out that things won't be closed. *knock on wood* I hope it works out because I'm so excited for this!:D

search can be a bit tricky... try taking out Med. and leave it at any destination.

I did leave it at any destination.

I was not, however, logged in with my Captain's Club number .

Was that the problem?

EDIT: I just tried again and it worked.

Thanks!

I did leave it at any destination.

I was not, however, logged in with my Captain's Club number .

Was that the problem?

I didn't even know you could log on with a Captains Club Number. what are you looking for maybe I could help?

Sept. on Silhouette I see a Adriatic from Venice and a Eastern Med & Greek Isles

Saw you edit..Good :)

trying to find out where Silhouette and Reflection go after their TAs in April and May 2014. Want to know if any will do an Adriatic. If so would want to do B2B. Anyone know?

Paul

Hi Paul, I think they will be releasing more itineraries over the next

few weeks....this coming week, next week and through April.

trying to find out where Silhouette and Reflection go after their TAs in April and May 2014. Want to know if any will do an Adriatic. If so would want to do B2B. Anyone know?

Paul

The Silhouette will do some Adriatic cruises:)

Are all the Celebrity TA no longer doing stops in Europe? was looking forward to do one in 2014 again on Celebrity. We did the Eclipse in 2010, and loved the ship and the itinerary. Someone told me they were doing more stops in the Caribbean for the European guests. Is this so?

Dorene

At least this year it´s pretty even. There is something for everyone´s taste. Stops in Europe und TA´s with stops in the Caribbean. Just browse a bit on Celebrity´s homepage.

I found this pretty fair since you only had European ports on the TA´s the last couple of years.

Looks like I found my Med cruise for 2014:

Celebrity Equinox

SAILING ITINERARY Date Ports of Call Arrival Departure Activity

Sat 05 Jul 2014 Barcelona, Spain 05:00 PM Boarding

Sun 06 Jul 2014 Cannes, France 10:00 AM 08:00 PM Tendered

Mon 07 Jul 2014 Genoa, Italy 07:00 AM 06:00 PM Docked

Tue 08 Jul 2014 Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy 07:00 AM 07:00 PM Docked

Wed 09 Jul 2014 At Sea

Thu 10 Jul 2014 Kotor, Montenegro 07:00 AM 05:00 PM Tendered

Fri 11 Jul 2014 Zadar, Croatia 10:00 AM 06:00 PM Docked

Sat 12 Jul 2014 Venice, Italy 06:45 AM Departure

Zadar and Kotor are unheard of ports for me. I'm always looking for new places to visit.

Looks like I found my Med cruise for 2014:

Celebrity Equinox

SAILING ITINERARY Date Ports of Call Arrival Departure Activity

Sat 05 Jul 2014 Barcelona, Spain 05:00 PM Boarding

Sun 06 Jul 2014 Cannes, France 10:00 AM 08:00 PM Tendered

Mon 07 Jul 2014 Genoa, Italy 07:00 AM 06:00 PM Docked

Tue 08 Jul 2014 Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy 07:00 AM 07:00 PM Docked

Wed 09 Jul 2014 At Sea

Thu 10 Jul 2014 Kotor, Montenegro 07:00 AM 05:00 PM Tendered

Fri 11 Jul 2014 Zadar, Croatia 10:00 AM 06:00 PM Docked

Sat 12 Jul 2014 Venice, Italy 06:45 AM Departure

Zadar and Kotor are unheard of ports for me. I'm always looking for new places to visit.

Where did you see that listed? I checked earlier for May/Europe and nothing was posted lol

Kotor is great...

We were there a few years back on Oceania Nautica...and we're going back this summer on Silhouette...

It's a Medeival walled city on the largest warm water fjord in the world...

Last visit, we did an excursion to Budva--another Medeival walled city and first-rate beach town...this time, were doing a private small group boat tour around the fjord...

Trust me, you'll love it...

Kotor is great...

We were there a few years back on Oceania Nautica...and we're going back this summer on Silhouette...

It's a Medeival walled city on the largest warm water fjord in the world...

Last visit, we did an excursion to Budva--another Medeival walled city and first-rate beach town...this time, were doing a private small group boat tour around the fjord...

Trust me, you'll love it...

Glad to hear it! I've watched a 3 minute YouTube video on it and I was impressed.

Oh, I know it exists for 2014, that's the one I'm excited about. I asked if it was a repeat of this year and you said yes. That's the one I was trying to find and can't.

Where are you seeing these? Is it a TA preview? I am logged in and I dont see anything. I see the dozen or so sailings in preview with the number to call to prebook, but nothing out of Amsterdam

Where are you seeing these? Is it a TA preview? I am logged in and I dont see anything. I see the dozen or so sailings in preview with the number to call to prebook, but nothing out of Amsterdam

I am TA and I can't even preview them, which is why i asked LOL

Does anyone have info re Connie Spring TA 2014 and first Baltic? We are currently booked on the Royal Princess but will consider changing to the Connie depending on itinerary and prices.

Unfortunately, we are leaving tomorrow for our first river cruise so I won't be home for the next month to check on the Connie.

Weird isn't it that the UK would get them. They've been up since about Wednesday last week

If we're looking at the same site though (the "eskimo" one) it shows them but they're available to "pre-register" only. Can't book until 3/28. Also (for the sailing I looked at) it doesn't show AQ cabins as an option.

If we're looking at the same site though (the "eskimo" one) it shows them but they're available to "pre-register" only. Can't book until 3/28. Also (for the sailing I looked at) it doesn't show AQ cabins as an option.

Oh, absolutely...Just saying it's weird that North American TAs weren't sent them and UK were

Oh, absolutely...Just saying it's weird that North American TAs weren't sent them and UK were

Had my TA call X yesterday and the X rep said she couldn't even talk about the itinerary. Like it was a secret.

Called myself and the rep I spoke to acknowledged the itinerary but said pricing wasn't complete yet and it will go on sale 3/21.

Archived