Phone number to check on stockholder credit

San Diego Ellie

I sent in all my data and proof for stockholder onboard credit for an April 24 cruise many weeks ago and requested an email confirmation. Since I have not received one this time, I hope someone has the phone number to call the appropriate department and check on whether the credit was applied (also request email confirmation).

I did a search of this forum cause I know I have seen that phone number, but could not find it, so hoping someone can help me.

Ellie

I sent in all my data and proof for stockholder onboard credit for an April 24 cruise many weeks ago and requested an email confirmation. Since I have not received one this time, I hope someone has the phone number to call the appropriate department and check on whether the credit was applied (also request email confirmation).

I did a search of this forum cause I know I have seen that phone number, but could not find it, so hoping someone can help me.

Ellie

1-800-872-6779 X 30317.

I just called yesterday and got the convenient story of "some faxes come in on white paper." I re-submitted, have not heard back even though I left my phone # and email with the lady. She said they were working on early March, can't remember the date. Anything submitted can't be looked up.

Follow Up

I called again, the lady I reached this time asked for the time I sent my last fax and from what #. She went to look, found my fax, applied the credit and sent confirmation email while I was on line. She waited for me to receive the email and then advised that I should take it with me on board the ship. What great personal service, thanks Harmony!

I have mentioned this many times on these boards, but one more time. We ALWAYS us the regular postal service when requesting the stockholder benefit. We have been doing this for years and have never had an issue. My thinking is that Princess must receive thousands of pages of faxes, and it is easy for them to misplace or mis-collate some or all of the pages of a received fax. With USPS the request comes to them as a single package stapled together with much less chance of misplacing it. Address it exactly as shown in the instructions.

Also, If you use a TA you must go through the TA and have them forward you a PDF copy of the Passenger copy of the booking confirmation. This will show all OBC's applied to the voyage. If you book directly then you can contact Princess and ask them for a copy of the same document.

Even if you've received confirmation, that doesn't mean the OBC will be applied to your onboard account. My last two cruises, it wasn't, even with the confirmation. And I'm not alone. Be sure to bring a copy of your fax or all the information "just in case." You may need it. Check your folio within a day or so of boarding to make sure the OBC is there.

Since I have not received one this time, I hope someone has the phone

Now that you are a stockholder you might also want to become familiar with that role.

You can go to http://www.carnivalcorp.com and find everything you need for the shareholders credit for ANY line that Carnival owns.

There is also loads of corporate information.

Hi Ellie,

I called today. I had sent mine in on the 20th of Feb. and heard nothing.I called on Monday and got a stupid person. No explanation, just said never received. Needless to say, I exploded on her. I resent it,called back today. Lady very helpful. Explained they are currently working on March 2nd. Explained that nothing gets saved earlier, once they apply credit. So when I called earlier, there was nothing in their system from Feb 20th to check. She asked the time of day I sent the second fax this week found it, had me wait on line, checked it, applied it to my personalizer, and sent me a confirming email. I booked direct with Princess so they were able to also send me the new booking information showing the credit.

from your pal sandiegosue:D

Hi Ellie,

I called today. I had sent mine in on the 20th of Feb. and heard nothing.I called on Monday and got a stupid person. No explanation, just said never received. Needless to say, I exploded on her. I resent it,called back today. Lady very helpful. Explained they are currently working on March 2nd. Explained that nothing gets saved earlier, once they apply credit. So when I called earlier, there was nothing in their system from Feb 20th to check. She asked the time of day I sent the second fax this week found it, had me wait on line, checked it, applied it to my personalizer, and sent me a confirming email. I booked direct with Princess so they were able to also send me the new booking information showing the credit.

from your pal sandiegosue:D

Thx for the info. I guess I need to be a little more patient.

Follow Up

I called again, the lady I reached this time asked for the time I sent my last fax and from what #. She went to look, found my fax, applied the credit and sent confirmation email while I was on line. She waited for me to receive the email and then advised that I should take it with me on board the ship. What great personal service, thanks Harmony!

I had the same experience with Ilda yesterday. Superb service!

Ilda was the one I got today as well. She is super. The person I spoke to on Monday was really a dumbbell. In fact I told Ilda that I really let someone have it on Monday and I apologize. It wasn't her but she was so gracious. Apparently they are used to be yelled at. That is too bad. The system somehow has to improve. Still don't know how HAL can do it so quickly(same day) .

Ellie

If you used a TA, she can check on your OBC on the Pricing Summary page of your confirmation. Mine showed up in about a week. :)

Archived