Tervis Tumbler question

MPH711

I think I remember reading on John Healds's FB page that they will be announcing a new Platinum gift in July. :)

Good Lord already?...didn't they just start this one?...in September it was binoculars.

Great. I was hoping it was sometime early in the cruise so we could use them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

In Dec. on the Breeze got our tumbler on the second night. Was on a b2b and the second week they did not give us a Platinum gift. Went to guest services and the night before we left the ship there was a glass with a straw stating the inauguration date. Looked like they had ran out of tumblers and ran to the gift shop because it still had a sticker on it from the gift shop.:eek:

Ours were given to us the first night, but when the steward was making up our room. It was great as we had use of it the whole cruise.

You had a very attentive cabin steward. I usually take one of my Carnival mugs with me for my cruises but when I heard the new gift was the tumbler I figured I wouldn't bring one with me this time. But, just in case mine doesn't get delivered til the end of the cruise, I plan on purchasing a tumbler in the Iguana and the Frog the first day! :p

What is a Tervis Tumbler? Obviously I didn't get one on my last cruise as Platinum.

Here is a pic of the tumblers that are for purchase in the Blue Iguana and the Red Frog that are located on some of the ships. I don't have a pic of the one that is given as a platinum gift.

th_tervis.jpg?t=1363467643

Platinum Tervis

DSC_4158_Zyde.jpg

I saw a Carnival tervis tumbler on eBay for $30. I will be up to 9 cruises in June and was debating spending a few thousand bucks to hit platinum before the deadline of end of the year. But common sense prevailed and thought better to spend a few thousand bucks to get a gift valued at $30.

There's never really a set day when the gift is given....chances are it definately won't be the first night.

Surprisingly, that's when we received ours along with the free drink coupons.

Archived