New Sandals.....

Lois R

Hi:) the prices vary......look like some are in the 50.00-70.00 range

but others are in the 70.00--120.00 range.....I think it depends on

what you buy. There are some shoes that are more...yours? The Earthies

are priced in the 130.00--150.00 range (some higher, some lower).

Do you want a link? Or just go to www.qvc.com and search

shoes:D

Lois, thanks for the link.:) It always pays to shop around since QVC's price is $16 more than an online store plus, they have free shipping right now. I would love to have my pewter ones in red but I have very little in summer clothes to go with red.

If you are interested in them, I would suggest going to a store and trying them on. They were true to size for me but a friend had problems, one size was too big and a half size down was too small.

Does anyone have the Sseko Sandals? I love the style and the idea of changing the straps to match outfits, but I want to make sure they are comfortable for walking. I've read some reviews saying they really are. I guess I won't know for sure unless I order some and try them out. I think they'd be perfect for a cruise! You can buy different colored ties and there are a million ways to tie them.

sseko_sandals_tied.jpg

Does anyone have the Sseko Sandals? I love the style and the idea of changing the straps to match outfits, but I want to make sure they are comfortable for walking. I've read some reviews saying they really are. I guess I won't know for sure unless I order some and try them out. I think they'd be perfect for a cruise! You can buy different colored ties and there are a million ways to tie them.

sseko_sandals_tied.jpg

Very cute! Where do you order them?

Very cute! Where do you order them?

I just went to their website - ssekodesigns.com. I'm not sure if you can order anywhere else. I did find a 20% off coupon code also - ssekospring. With that, I'm pretty sure I'm going to give them a try. :)

I love my Clarks unstructured sandals.

31_81740_10093_3.jpg31_81740_10093_8.jpg

I wore this Clarks sandal for years but without the back strap.

I loved the two or three buckle version of this sandal with open back but they stopped making it. :( I must have had that shoe in 5 or more colors. Wish they'd start making them again.

I just went to their website - ssekodesigns.com. I'm not sure if you can order anywhere else. I did find a 20% off coupon code also - ssekospring. With that, I'm pretty sure I'm going to give them a try. :)

Thanks! They are really cute and that Pkg online with the 3 colors looks like a pretty good deal! Esp with the coupon!

sseko_sandals_tied.jpg

I have never seen these before - they are really cute and versatile - they would cut down on the number of shoes I would need to take on a cruise for sure! Let us know if you order them and if they're comfy!!

I ordered them today. I got the classic package with black, gray and teal. With the discount and shipping it was about $60. I will let you know what I think when I get them. I'm thinking I could DIY some straps with ribbon or fabric?

I ordered them today. I got the classic package with black, gray and teal. With the discount and shipping it was about $60. I will let you know what I think when I get them. I'm thinking I could DIY some straps with ribbon or fabric?

I was wondering the same thing - about the DIY straps- Do you know how long the coupon code that you have for 20% off is valid?

I like wearing the crocs sandals & flip flops - they are very comfy, and they don't look like crocs! I just got these leopard print ones -

Espresso-and-Espresso-Womens-Adrina-Leopard-Print-Flip-flop-_14371_22Z_IS.jpgand I just ordered these sandals, but they aren't here yet.

Espresso-and-Espresso-Womens-Really-Sexi-Sandal-_14175_22Z_IS.jpg

They are very casual, I have found that they are good to walk around the ports in -

I was wondering the same thing - about the DIY straps- Do you know how long the coupon code that you have for 20% off is valid?

I think it was the first week in April but I'm not sure of the exact date.

I ordered these from JC Penney. I know the 2nd pair is their Arizona brand, and they were just $28.00. The first pair (cork) is aerosoles.

Oh, I like Aerosoles and they are making really cute styles these

days:) and usually the last and footbed are well made and comfy:D

Just ordered these sandals....cruising or not.....I know the brand but

have not worn them before. I think these are very cute:D....why don't

some of you post some sandal photos too?

7327001-221x233_Toe.jpg

7327001-373x233_Profile.jpg

They are Softspots:)

Oh...as long as they fit I am DEFINITELY bringing them on my upcoming cruise:)

I got my sandals today:D. The UPS Man delivered them while I was

home for lunch.....they fit and are really cute. I sail in 2 weeks, well

12 days but whose counting?..........these are coming with me. They

are lightweight as well.

I just ordered these - they come in wide width as well as medium width.

sandals_zps7cc0165c.jpg

These are really cute. I like them a lot and especially they aren't too high a wedge. Some are too high for me. These are nice.

Are they as comfortable as they look?

My softspots arrived today and they are both SOOOO cute. But the Hugh are too wide (I ordered 9W for both which has been my normal size for years- but apparently my weight loss is affecting my feet:p) So I'll exchange them for a medium width if available at the same discounted price, because I really like them....

Because the higby have an adjustable strap, they fit nicely.

My softspots arrived today and they are both SOOOO cute. But the Hugh are too wide (I ordered 9W for both which has been my normal size for years- but apparently my weight loss is affecting my feet:p) So I'll exchange them for a medium width if available at the same discounted price, because I really like them....

Because the higby have an adjustable strap, they fit nicely.

You know the sandals I just got are Softspots....I might have to

go back and see what else I can find:D

I really love Softspots. I probably have had ~15 prs of Softspot shoes in my closet over the past 10 years. I probably still have 10 of those pairs - got rid of a couple that I just didn't wear the style (a loafer mule - comfy but I never knew what to wear them with, so....) and a couple I've worn out from overuse.....

I like wearing the crocs sandals & flip flops - they are very comfy, and they don't look like crocs! I just got these leopard print ones -

Espresso-and-Espresso-Womens-Adrina-Leopard-Print-Flip-flop-_14371_22Z_IS.jpgand I just ordered these sandals, but they aren't here yet.

Espresso-and-Espresso-Womens-Really-Sexi-Sandal-_14175_22Z_IS.jpg

They are very casual, I have found that they are good to walk around the ports in -

OMG I hate Crocs but these are soooo nice especially the leopard, but I'm a sucker for animal prints lol!!! Going to do a search for these!

Those animal print Crocs are cute, but I couldn't wear them. There would need to be more support across the top of the foot for me to even think about them.

I got a pair of Taos Trophy sandals. A pewter metallic that I can wear with a lot of things, both casual and a step above. I needed something a little more dressy than my brown leather Tevas that I wear the heck out of.

http://www.thewalkingcompany.com/taos-trophy-pewter-emossed/27528

Edited by PurpleHays