Cozumel: Mr. Sancho's or Nachi Cocom?

mindy.le

Can anyone recall what the prices were for rentals ( jet ski, parasailing, etc.)? I only saw snorkeling prices on the web site. There's also a pix there of some people that look like they went fishing. Anyone know anything about that option? My son would love that!

I'm looking for all inc beach options for Cozumel and poss Belize first week of Jan. It will be 3 adults so would really prefer one that is adults only. Looking @ Nachi and that other one whose name escapes me but it seemed to have way too many kids pictured on the web site!

Thoughts on Belize?

Can anyone recall what the prices were for rentals ( jet ski, parasailing, etc.)? I only saw snorkeling prices on the web site. There's also a pix there of some people that look like they went fishing. Anyone know anything about that option? My son would love that!

Are you going to Nachi Cocom? My wife & I are going and recognized your name from our roll call. We got the following information included with our reservation confirmation email back in March.

Massage: $40 USD per person 30 minutes, $70 for an hour

Snorkel: $38 USD per person; $30 ages 12-15; $25 ages 4-11

Towels: $5 (rental)

Water Trampoline: $2.00 children ages 4-12

Wave Runners: $60 USD (for 1 or 2 riders) 30 minute rental

Banana Boat Ride: $15 USD per person (3-6 passengers); 15 minute rental

There was no information included in the email for fishing or parasailing.

Let me know if you are going or decide to go and maybe we can get a taxi together. I believe the prices go down with the more people you have.

I realized after I posted this that you may have been asking about Mr. Sancho's and not Nachi Cocom. The information above is for Nachi. Sorry for any confusion :)

Edited by Ronaldo807

I'm looking for all inc beach options for Cozumel and poss Belize first week of Jan. It will be 3 adults so would really prefer one that is adults only. Looking @ Nachi and that other one whose name escapes me but it seemed to have way too many kids pictured on the web site!

Thoughts on Belize?

Nachi and Mr. Sanchos both allow kids, but Nachi tends to get far fewer (too quiet, no water toys, etc.).

My thought is that you should post you Belize question on the Belize board: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109

Good luck! :)

Are you going to Nachi Cocom? My wife & I are going and recognized your name from our roll call. We got the following information included with our reservation confirmation email back in March.

Massage: $40 USD per person 30 minutes, $70 for an hour

Snorkel: $38 USD per person; $30 ages 12-15; $25 ages 4-11

Towels: $5 (rental)

Water Trampoline: $2.00 children ages 4-12

Wave Runners: $60 USD (for 1 or 2 riders) 30 minute rental

Banana Boat Ride: $15 USD per person (3-6 passengers); 15 minute rental

There was no information included in the email for fishing or parasailing.

Let me know if you are going or decide to go and maybe we can get a taxi together. I believe the prices go down with the more people you have.

I realized after I posted this that you may have been asking about Mr. Sancho's and not Nachi Cocom. The information above is for Nachi. Sorry for any confusion :)

Sorry for the confusion, Aaron. We are most likely going with Nachi. Boy, are there a lot of posts on here about the beach clubs! If we get in, I'll let you know and maybe we can coordinate a taxi meet-up.

Sorry for the confusion, Aaron. We are most likely going with Nachi. Boy, are there a lot of posts on here about the beach clubs! If we get in, I'll let you know and maybe we can coordinate a taxi meet-up.

Sounds great. I hope you get in and we'll see you in a few days!

I have gotten the massage there and it's wonderful...it's an outdoor (almost, you're inside a tent) and the massage along with the sounds of the waves and the wind coming off of ocean will definitely put you to sleep! I only got the 30 minute one, but next time I plan on getting the hour massage.

• 2 years later...

My other half and I have been on 13 previous Carnival cruises, we've been to Paradise Beach at least nine or 10 times. I'm looking for something else maybe Nachi or Mr. Sanchos? Any updates on pricing or crowds etc. would be appreciated.:)

Edited by Mojobaby7
Sp

My other half and I have been on 13 previous Carnival cruises, we've been to Paradise Beach at least nine or 10 times. I'm looking for something else maybe nachi or Mr. Sanchos? Any updates on pricing or crowds etc. would be appreciated.:)

Both are smaller and very different from PB.

Mr. S is smaller and includes both an all-inclusive and PAYG side, offers water toys similar to PB, as well as shopping and tourist services (massage, etc.) and other options. You can save about $5 by booking on-line through a couple of services.

Nachi is VERY small compared to either PB or MR. S - limited to 100 guests per day - and is only AI (food/drinks). No water toys and only one small pool - it is a wonderful, quiet, relaxing and un-crowded beach day for us. Some add-ons available (massage, snorkel tour, etc.). About $55 from the Nachi web site.

It looks like both places are still offering an all-inclusive packages and both are competitively priced at $55 each. I did a quick web search and looked on both of their websites. But if anyone has been to either of these places during 2015 an update on crowds,drinks, and food, as well as possible entertainment there such as water toys etc. would be appreciated. Thanks

Edited by Mojobaby7

My other half and I have been on 13 previous Carnival cruises, we've been to Paradise Beach at least nine or 10 times. I'm looking for something else maybe Nachi or Mr. Sanchos? Any updates on pricing or crowds etc. would be appreciated.:)

Not sure how you pulled up such an old thread!

Nachi and mr sanchos are discussed almost daily on this forum. "Nachi" in the search engine brings up 20 threads with 2015 postings and I am sure "Sanchos" would bring up just as many. "Mitsugirly" has detailed photographic reviews of both in her signature.

• 1 month later...

I'm just about the only person on the planet who had a bad time at Nachi. Couldn't get waited on for anything. The day I was there the sand was so deep you had to duck to get under the palapa and then could barely see out! Chairs at pool in shade are iron, no loungers except in full sun. Lounges on the beach were at such an angle you slid into the water!

Fajitas were inedible--tough. Salsa so HOT you couldn't enjoy it. Bunch of younger 20's in the pool for over 1.5 hours throwing each other off backs. Several other couples were mad about bad service. I left after 3 hours.

• 2 weeks later...

When you go to where all the taxis are that take you to Mr Santos or the other beach clubs,have any of you had any luck in finding another couple to help pay for the taxi?

Seems a shame for people to go two by two in taxi if you can share the price with someone.

When you go to where all the taxis are that take you to Mr Santos or the other beach clubs,have any of you had any luck in finding another couple to help pay for the taxi?

Seems a shame for people to go two by two in taxi if you can share the price with someone.

I've had great luck finding someone to share a taxi BACK; but it just seems random if I can find someone to share one on the way.

We hooked up with someone on our roll call one year.

Bill