Lunch - Main Dining Room

Miss M

Hi,

We are due to sail on the IOS on Thursay, can someone remind me if we can have lunch in the MDR on sail day rather than go to Jade or Windjammer?

Thanks

M.

No. Lunch is not served on embarkation day in the MDR.

Yeah, try the Tutti Frutti salad bar.

Your reply gave me a chuckle! Actually, it is the Tutti (means all or everything in Italian) Salad Bar. Please don't take offense...your name for it is adorable. Whatever you call it, the salad bar in the MDR is very good.:D

You can also eat lunch at either Cafe Promenade or Sorrento's on embarkation day. We usually do that on Freedom and Voyager class ships.

If I could rewind and do my embarkation day over again on the Freedom, I'd have gone to Sorrento's for lunch. I loved their pizza once I finally had it later in the cruise, and they had some healthy options for mom.

If I could rewind and do my embarkation day over again on the Freedom, I'd have gone to Sorrento's for lunch. I loved their pizza once I finally had it later in the cruise, and they had some healthy options for mom.

Is there an extra charge for Sorrento's?

Your reply gave me a chuckle! Actually, it is the Tutti (means all or everything in Italian) Salad Bar. Please don't take offense...your name for it is adorable. Whatever you call it, the salad bar in the MDR is very good.:D

No offense taken. I know what "Tutti" means being Italian. However, I loved the title when I first heard/read on CC in reviewing the dining options aboard the RCCl on sea days.:D:D:D

Hi,

We are due to sail on the IOS on Thursay, c

Nope. Everything there is included in cruise.

Not quite. There is a surcharge for Johnny Rockets, Ben & Jerry's, Chops and Portofino's, and there will be a surcharge for Giovanni's and the Cupcake Cupboard when those are added (next month I think?)

No offense taken. I know what "Tutti" means being Italian. However, I loved the title when I first heard/read on CC in reviewing the dining options aboard the RCCl on sea days.:D:D:D

Got It !:D It is so hard to detect humor, etc. from the written word. We all need to use more emoticons, maybe?? Anyway, I think it will be the Tutti Frutti Salad Bar for me from now on!!!:D:D

Got It !:D It is so hard to detect humor, etc. from the written word. We all need to use more emoticons, maybe?? Anyway, I think it will be the Tutti Frutti Salad Bar for me from now on!!!:D:D

Welcome to the "Tutti Frutti" salad lovers club.:)

Archived