Tomorrow-May 17-MS Prisendam Sail-Away from Port Everglades, FL.

aliaschief

I definitely want to sail on her, someday....

I've always said combining the size of a seabourn stateroom with a HAL ship would be best and well, this is about as close as you come to that since this ship was formerly Seabourn LOL.

I thought she was Royal Viking once upon a time. I could be wrong. Copper, where are you?

Here we are, grown adults ... watching video of a HAL ship sailingl without us. :eek: And we think our kids and grandkids do strange things on their computers. I don't know about you ... but I can't wait until someone is watching me sail away again. :D Have a great weekend everyone.

Nice...They had quite a crowd at the aft pool with their flags and all...my reception wasn't clear enough to determine "who was who", though. I loved the Port Everglades webcam banner (the one we used on the Maasdam) with the Class of 1957 from Needham High School...that's fairly close to us.

What a great final sailaway. Boo hoo...we're done til fall.

I thought she was Royal Viking once upon a time. I could be wrong. Copper, where are you?

Not Copper but I'm pretty sure of this. Prinsendam was originally Royal Viking Sun, but was Seabourn Sun for a couple of years before it was transferred to HAL. Whatever the history, it's an awesome experience.

Roy

Here we are, grown adults ... watching video of a HAL ship sailingl without us. :eek: And we think our kids and grandkids do strange things on their computers. I don't know about you ... but I can't wait until someone is watching me sail away again. :D Have a great weekend everyone.

Our next "big" cruise is the NA Collectors bringing her back end of October...and no one will be in Barcelona with a wave! But, we will be doing our part to kick in the next sailaway season. :rolleyes:

It's been a great season. Will miss the Sail-Away parties but God willing we'll all be back next season.

Thanks to Dave and Lou and crew at Port Everglades Web Cam and thank all of you for putting up with me for so long.:)

Who knows maybe there will be some surprise Sail Away reunions throughout the summer from other locations.

Have a great summer and cruise if your so fortunate to have one booked.

Chief alias Bruce:cool:

Archived