Live From The Royal Princess

Shogun

With all the posts about the Patter being on the intranet.... I just want to make sure that there is indeed a hardcopy paper Patter being delivered daily to the stateroom.. Can someone please confirm this for me?. That would definitely be a major issue for us if we did not have a Patter to carry around with us, mark all the things we plan to do, and refer to it 100 times a day..... :)

Thanks!

- Rick

I have to believe that there will still be hard copies, we also reference it many times during the day, not everyone has a smart phone.

Marty

I always enjoy reading what you post, but now it is even more special because I can now put a face and a voice with what you are saying. This is possible cause I watched you on the Love Boat Show.

Now if we all could get a picture of Dave, that would be great, since he has started what I consider one of the best most informative threads ever. I think we would love to associate a face with dmwnc1959!!

Wait...wait.... Shogun was on the Love Boat???

So exciting to have three sets of people posting live!! Thank-you so much Shogun, aimhigh and juakkers I'm sure you know we are all eager to hear your thoughts. I can't wait to find out if the Dueling Piano's are there or if it was cut.

Hope you have an awesome cruise!!

Ditto to Pia on the wine. We will only have a few sailing in FLL before we sail so could be very different once she is there.

I'm really interested in the various cabins & feedback on whether there's really an advantage to the deluxe balconies. Also, if anyone could get a peek of one of the forward corner minis, that would be awesome!

I'm really interested in the various cabins & feedback on whether there's really an advantage to the deluxe balconies. Also, if anyone could get a peek of one of the forward corner minis, that would be awesome!

Lots of us are really interested in hearing about those cabins

I bet you've never had so many people hanging on your every word, LOL.

We'll be mid-ship on Marina deck in October. I'm sure we'll also miss those stairs.:(

Being a gym rat into weight training, I've seen very few pictures of the fitness center other than the multitude of treadmills and windows. If it's not too much trouble, can someone please show us or tell us about the other parts of the gym (weight training area specifically)? Also, did they, as suspected, eliminate the steam room and sauna from each of the changing rooms?

I am really looking forward to the new buffet. I haven't even seen it and I'm already hoping they convert the other ships to match as they are renovated.

I hope you all have a great vacation and don't spend too much time online....but don't forget about all of us either, LOL :D

Have Fun!

Thanks to all of you for taking time from your cruise to post.

I have one very important question... ;) I have looked in the photos that have been posted & shared here on CC, but haven't really been able to see the answer - Where are the hair dryers located in the balcony cabins??? In the bathroom or by the desk? (Yes, we all have different priorities... :D)

This is all so exciting ! Keep her safe for us - we will join you on Sunday. To the poster who asked about UBD we have booked it for the Royal so I hope they do it!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Can you tell us which category of stateroom you booked? A lot of people are going to be interested in how your UBD works out given all the comments regarding the size of the balconies. If you have a full suite the balcony may be big enough.

We are in standard balcony- have previously had UBD in suite, mini suite and balcony . We assume it may be a little tight for space but half the fun will be trying. Will post photos of how it pans out once we return

We are in standard balcony- have previously had UBD in suite, mini suite and balcony . We assume it may be a little tight for space but half the fun will be trying. Will post photos of how it pans out once we return

Have a great time and we'll be looking forward to your impressions of the ship and your pics. :D

We really appreciate having the live comments from real cruisers. We are on in December for a b2b Dec 15 & 22. Love the Christmas cruises. We originally booked Delux Balcony but upgraded to Minisuites when the price dropped. Glad we did that based on early comments.

Wait...wait.... Shogun was on the Love Boat???

Not the TV show Love Boat, but a cruise show, in UK maybe? It was an interview above love on board. :)

Aw, dang. It would be nice if we could see this.

Hope y'all enjoy your cruise and we'll be reading your posts. Take lots of photos including of the group of you posters.

Not the TV show Love Boat, but a cruise show, in UK maybe? It was an interview above love on board. :)

Aw' date=' dang. It would be nice if we could see this.

Hope y'all enjoy your cruise and we'll be reading your posts. Take lots of photos including of the group of you posters.[/quote']

About Shoguns interview.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkoM9gdIDM8

:D

Archived