Did CC Change the Font?

sail7seas

I am seeing blurry print on the message box symbols. Anyone else seeing the icons/symbols at the top of the message box as being unclear?

Also, the font seems different. I am having trouble reading this font. It appears a little different to my eyes.

Did I change something on my computer by mistake and end up with a different font here on CC or did CC change it?

Thanks.

Everything looks the same to me, too.

It's so easy to hit something by accident, without knowing what you did, or sometimes even that you did anything. Makes it even harder to fix it. :(

:o Thanks everyone. I thought I had checked my settings but did so again when you all said you saw no differences.

I discovered I had (unknowingly) reduced my view sizing to 90%. No wonder everything looked smaller.

Sorry.

:o Thanks everyone. I thought I had checked my settings but did so again when you all said you saw no differences.

I discovered I had (unknowingly) reduced my view sizing to 90%. No wonder everything looked smaller.

Sorry.

Aha! You probably hit CNTRL- when you meant to do SHIFT- (for _ ). CNTRL+ will enlarge your font.

Aha! You probably hit CNTRL- when you meant to do SHIFT- (for _ ). CNTRL+ will enlarge your font.

You're probably right that is what I didn't realize I had done. :o

I appreciate everyone responding so I knew to check my computer again as it had to be me and not CC.

Thanks. :)

Sorry.

Each day everything looks a little smaller. I normally set mine to 150%. I really notice the difference when suing someone else's computer.

If one has a wheel on their mouse then CTRL plus wheel rotation will also increase / reduce the magnification (counter clockwise increases and clockwise decreases).

If one has a wheel on their mouse then CTRL plus wheel rotation will also increase / reduce the magnification (counter clockwise increases and clockwise decreases).

Good tip. Thanks. :)

Thanks for this information.

Always learning something here on Cruise Critic.

Archived