A picture of you please...

We are in the most western and almost the most southern part of AZ that you can get. I live less then a mile from the AZ/CA border and less the 7 miles from the Mexican border.

My email is in my siggy.

Have a great evening,

Gerry

Will get an email off shortly. We are planning (at the moment) on going in to CA to Sequoia National Park also. Might go to Lake Havasu (? sp) Just really depends on if we go the Grand Canyon to Bryce & Zion & back down to Vegas into CA or if we go Grand Canyon then into CA.

Is the blue dress sparkly too? I love the sparkles of the black dress! :D I am 5' 7" and about a 12/14 (depends on the style and make of the dress).

Also wanted to point out that my husband and I lived in Arkansas for several years back in the late 70's (he was stationed at Little Rock Air Force Base). Lovely state! Still have very dear friends in Little Rock!

Yes the navy blue looks just like the black. However, it is a size 20 :( . (I thought from your picture you looked a lot smaller than me) My dresses run from size 14 to size 22 :eek: (the ones like this is size 16-20)

I am about 130 miles from the base :)

Yes the navy blue looks just like the black. However, it is a size 20 :( . (I thought from your picture you looked a lot smaller than me) My dresses run from size 14 to size 22 :eek: (the ones like this is size 16-20)

I am about 130 miles from the base :)

Oh well! :p probably not a good match. You were sweet to offer though! Thank you so much! I see that particular "style" dress all over the place, but have not run into the sparkly ones! I'll keep my eyes out though. And, by the way, your dresses all look stunning on you!

Oh well! :p probably not a good match. You were sweet to offer though! Thank you so much! I see that particular "style" dress all over the place, but have not run into the sparkly ones! I'll keep my eyes out though. And, by the way, your dresses all look stunning on you!

Thank you. I love to dress up and when I am on a cruise is the only chance that I get. I bought all except the silver one at Ross. It's funny because of the difference in the price (from $12.99-19.99) all the same dress, all from the same store, just different colors. I saw a purple sparkly one made just like these, but I didn't buy it :( decided with 101 short dresses :eek: , some still with tags, I didn't need it....:rolleyes:

Good luck with your "foot check" Marie! and I wanted to thank YOU for all your lovely photographs over the years! It is always fun to see what you are going to wear next! ;)

Thank you Bonnie Voyager for posting your picture; you are beautiful. It is so nice to have a face with the post. And thank you for your kind words. I am having fun shopping for my next cruise :D.

Take care and have a fantastic day.

Marie

Looking at so many of you in your finery I have decided to bite the bullet and get some formal pictures taken on my next cruise.:eek:

Hi Kathi,

Hope all is well with you. Thank you for posting a picture of you and your daughter. You two are beautiful. Are you sure you don't want to change ship to QV? I would love to meet you in person. BTW, your package is on the way.

Gerry, love your pictures and love all your dresses and gowns. My flowers are still looking beautiful. Thank you.

Kathy (my sis) I am not sure when you are in California. I am only 15 minutes from LAX. I would love to meet you.

Ladies, again thank you for posting your picture. You are all beautiful.

Perhaps one of these days I get to meet you all in person. Until then, take care and have a fantastic day.

Marie

Little ol' me.

[ATTACH]278468[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]278469[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]278470[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]278473[/ATTACH]

These pics describe me in a nutshell. I love fashion! & I embrace my height (6'0") with open arms!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are absolutely stunning and I love your sense of fashion.

I am glad that you embrace your height. I have been part of TCI (Tall Clubs International) for years and have been amazed at how many tall women slouch just so they appear shorter. Back in the day (before tendon issues in my right foot) I would rock the 4" heels...at 5'11", that made me tower over most people. I think I will live vicariously through your rockin' heels. :D

Lisa

Kathy (my sis) I am not sure when you are in California. I am only 15 minutes from LAX. I would love to meet you. Marie

Not sure if we will actually go into CA.....email me your phone number and if we decide to, I will def give you a call.....should be somewhere between July 19-22 if we go into CA....would love to meet my big sis ;) My email is kathytimlin@hotmail.com

Here's a few from our last 2 cruises, next one in 3 days!!!!!

181718_560301000777_5278250_n.jpg

What a beautiful family and the picture isn't bad either;):D:)

Just saw the dress in the sparkly black at Ross today except it has sleeves to the elbow, size medium, $14.99. Don't you have a Ross anywhere around Newark?

Little ol' me.

[ATTACH]278473[/ATTACH]

These pics describe me in a nutshell. I love fashion! & I embrace my height (6'0") with open arms!

Geeeezzzzzz Lexi...you could be a model. You are stunning.:o

Just saw the dress in the sparkly black at Ross today except it has sleeves to the elbow, size medium, $14.99. Don't you have a Ross anywhere around Newark?

Thank you for the head's up! I have never seen a Ross around here, but a quick Google search turned up a Ross not TOO far away! :D I will hop over there when I get a chance!

Thank you for the head's up! I have never seen a Ross around here, but a quick Google search turned up a Ross not TOO far away! :D I will hop over there when I get a chance!

Hi Bonnie, good morning:).....just to give you a heads up. Because

a dress is at one Ross? It does not mean it will be in the one near you.

They get all kinds of merchandise and every store may not have the

exact same items.

Hi Bonnie, good morning:).....just to give you a heads up. Because

a dress is at one Ross? It does not mean it will be in the one near you.

They get all kinds of merchandise and every store may not have the

exact same items.

Thanks Lois! I have never been to Ross, but I figured it was similar to other stores that I HAVE shopped at, like T.J. Maxx and Marshalls, where it is simply the luck of the draw as to what they have on hand any given day! I am headed to a Mall near Lancaster, PA today and am sure to see that same "style" of dress somewhere (as I see it all over the place in other colors). I plan to actually try one on today (in any color) just to see if I like the fit. If so, I will continue to look for the black, sparkly one. If not....end of quest! :p

Edited by Bonnie Voyager

Thanks Lois! I have never been to Ross, but I figured it was similar to other stores that I HAVE shopped at, like T.J. Maxx and Marshalls, where it is simply the luck of the draw as to what they have on hand any given day! I am headed to a Mall near Lancaster, PA today and am sure to see that same "style" of dress somewhere (as I see it all over the place in other colors). I plan to actually try one on today (in any color) just to see if I like the fit. If so, I will continue to look for the black, sparkly one. If not....end of quest! :p

Oh..wish I lived close enough to go with you.:)...you are near THE Q:D

I think they are in Lancaster.......! And yes, Ross is similiar to the stores

you mentioned.

Oh I think I am wrong...QVC is in WESTCHESTER....oops! But I would still

enjoy going shopping together:)

Edited by Lois R

Little ol' me.

[ATTACH]278473[/ATTACH]

Wow! 6'0"! You are very tall and very beautiful! Thank you for posting your pictures and a pleasure to meet you.

M