HAL Blog Photo of RevNeal and others

SilvertoGold

I just noticed under July 11 on the HALBlog a really great photo from last year. Our favourite CC members RevNeal and, I think, RuthC, with others whom I wish I could indentify. If I knew how, I would post the photo here. Can anyone do this?

Never mind, I found the page (too easy; Google is my friend).

We were on the last 14-day Amsterdam Alaska cruise last year. It was a birthday party for a couple of members of the group, and was a blast.

Never mind, I found the page (too easy; Google is my friend).

We were on the last 14-day Amsterdam Alaska cruise last year. It was a birthday party for a couple of members of the group, and was a blast.

I love Formal nights and all of you certainly look great!

Glad to hear you had a super time.

Hope that is you!

Yes, I am seated on the left. Next to me is boardmember longtimecruiser. Greg's mom (and my roomie that cruise) is next to her. Sunshine 91 is behind me, next to her husband on one side and Richard (the one who furnished the picture) on the other. 4thdamgeneration, longtimecruiser's daughter is next, with Greg slightly behind her.

Yes, I am seated on the left. Next to me is boardmember longtimecruiser. Greg's mom (and my roomie that cruise) is next to her. Sunshine 91 is behind me, next to her husband on one side and Richard (the one who furnished the picture) on the other. 4thdamgeneration, longtimecruiser's daughter is next, with Greg slightly behind her.

Thanks, Ruth, for naming the CC members. Nice dress, I like the neck line and a good color for you. Your Gold pin would look great on this dress!

Thanks for the nice comments about how I managed to clean up pretty well in this pic.

Your Gold pin would look great on this dress!

You're right! And it would work with the rest of the jewelry as I always wear yellow gold with that dress.

Wonderful to see all your familiar faces, again! It's been a long time. Everyone looks great. Thanks to Richard for posting it.

Hi, Pat. I know there are several people in the pic that you know, who I did not identify, as they are not frequent posters here.

Tija, Christopher, and Scotty---all from our Hawaii cruise---were with us this time, too.

Archived