ships with plants and/or grass?

TVanTuyl

Not all the flowers on HAL ships are real.

There are no live plants on HAL.

All the orchid plants on the tables in Lido are real, live, flowering plants.

Every suite we have ever occupied on every HAL ship in the fleet has always had a live plant. It's been jade, or philandenron or whatever but it has been live.

I also know that when Oosterdam leaves her Alaska season and heads for Australia, they must destroy every flower and every live plant aboard the ship before they arrive in Australia. Were they not real, they would not have to be destroyed.

[/b]

Other than Celebrity with their live grass, and Royal Caribbean with their Central Park, what other cruiselines have live growing plants on board? And which particular ships?

Thank you!

Most cruise lines have some live plants and flowers scattered about through the ship. However if you are specifically asking which ships have large designated areas of grass and or live plants to that give the feeling you're on shore than it's only that which you are already aware of..... Celebrity ( do not know name of ship), RCCL Oasis and Allure. Maybe the new Quantum but do not know for certain.

Other than Celebrity with their live grass, and Royal Caribbean with their Central Park, what other cruiselines have live growing plants on board? And which particular ships?

Thank you!

Off hand, I can't think of any ships that have live grass and/or plants on the scale of Celebrity's Solstice Class or RCI's Oasis Class.

I've read some ships have grassy area for service dogs to 'take care of business'. I've never personally seen it.

These are usually fake grass mats that are placed on the passenger's balcony if they booked one, or in an unused area of the ship.

Most cruise lines have some live plants and flowers scattered about through the ship. However if you are specifically asking which ships have large designated areas of grass and or live plants to that give the feeling you're on shore than it's only that which you are already aware of..... Celebrity ( do not know name of ship), RCCL Oasis and Allure. Maybe the new Quantum but do not know for certain.

Celebrity's Solstice, Eclipse, Equinox, Silhouette and Reflection have the popular lawn areas.

These are usually fake grass mats that are placed on the passenger's balcony if they booked one, or in an unused area of the ship.

Celebrity's Solstice, Eclipse, Equinox, Silhouette and Reflection have the popular lawn areas.

I had not known that about service dogs. Mystery solved. Thank you.

Archived