HELP! I got to the end of Cruise Critic...now what!?!?

bross2410

I stumbled across this site (Cruise Critic) a couple weeks ago while researching for my upcoming cruise. (7 Night RCCL Brilliance Canada/NE from Boston) [My 6th cruise.]

Since then I've read the entire RCCL board, read all the pages regarding my ports of call, read all the pages of of my Meet and Mingle, read everyone's opinion on My Time Dining, Drink Packages, Smoking, Over the Door Shoe Holders, Bringing Water, and Power Strips, I've read the packing lists, read 78 pages of "things I wish I knew", I've studied the menu, read all the reviews of my ship (post-rehab), created my own packing and shopping list, ordered a couple new things from amazon, created google walking maps for my ports of call, booked a couple excursions, made my MTD reservations for formal nights, and printed out all my documents and luggage tags.

So what's the problem? I HAVE 33 DAYS TO GO UNTIL I SET SAIL!! I don't know what to do with myself. :eek:

Any ideas?

Thanks and Happy Cruising!

You mean you haven't started packing yet? At least find a spot to start laying out all your outfits, so you can figure out what goes with what. You may even find that you have to go out and do some more shopping!

So what's the problem? I HAVE 33 DAYS TO GO UNTIL I SET SAIL!! I don't know what to do with myself. :eek:

Any ideas?

Now come over here, and help me plan my cruise - I have 60 days :p

I stumbled across this site (Cruise Critic) a couple weeks ago while researching for my upcoming cruise. (7 Night RCCL Brilliance Canada/NE from Boston) [My 6th cruise.]

Since then I've read the entire RCCL board,

You read over 242 thousand threads in a couple of weeks? :eek:

Since then I've read the entire RCCL board, read all the pages regarding my ports of call, read all the pages of of my Meet and Mingle, read everyone's opinion on My Time Dining, Drink Packages, Smoking, Over the Door Shoe Holders, Bringing Water, and Power Strips, I've read the packing lists, read 78 pages of "things I wish I knew", I've studied the menu, read all the reviews of my ship (post-rehab), created my own packing and shopping list, ordered a couple new things from amazon, created google walking maps for my ports of call, booked a couple excursions, made my MTD reservations for formal nights, and printed out all my documents and luggage tags.

Any ideas?

Well, you could start researching and planning our next cruise for us. And, if you've got any money left over, you could go ahead and book it for us (cove balcony on the Breeze).:D:D

Any ideas?

Start reading all the other boards -- Princess, HAL, etc. and start to plan your next cruise. Select different ports -- maybe Europe -- and read about all those ports.

Tell me more about the google walking maps. I plan to put together a self guided tour map for my trip.

Pull together the addresses of the places that you want to visit.

Go to google.com/maps

Click on Get Directions

There will be four icons above where you enter the first address: a car, a bus, a person walking, and a bicycle. Click on the person walking icon.

Enter your first two addresses next to A and B respectively.

Click Add Destination to enter more addresses and repeat as needed.

Click Get Directions to compile your route.

Then you can Click and Drag the addresses in the left portion of the screen to rearrange your route to find the optimum route for you.

Don't for get to include your start and end destination as the port.

As an example, here is my link for Halifax, NS: *******/13KtT70

My intent is to save that in my phone and use my phone as my map/guide.

Happy Travels.

You can watch videos of your ship's interior and deck tours that are posted on the internet. I like to search that famous video sharing site - that starts with a Y and ends with a Tube - for my exact cabin number. Sometimes you're lucky and its there. Then I search the internet for PICTURE REVIEWS.

Archived